Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M12x1.25 Cromoly extended wheel studs + nuts? (S13 size knurl)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M12x1.25 Cromoly extended wheel studs + nuts? (S13 size knurl)

I'm putting together a large order if possible with the help of some other forums, if I can get 50 sets of 20 pre-sold the price will be 50-60$ per set!

The studs will be 55-57mm total length, the nuts will be 19mm open-ended heads

Studs and nuts will be zinc plates 40CrMo, standard nissan thread, 12.85mm knurl, who's interested?

we talking a set of 2 or 4 corners?
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

1 set = 20 studs + 20 nuts

Comment

I'm def interested keep this thread updated

Comment

What's to update? heh

I have 7 people interested in kits so far, probably more just waiting to see, maybe they are waiting to see some fancy pictures with naked women? Not happening sorry...

Comment

I would like to see some pictures yes, final cost and eta are two good things to update

Comment

think you'd be able to have orders for people who dont want the nuts just the studs? if so id be interested.
              89 r32 sedan

Comment

That would just guarantee we'd never be able to hit the quantity required to get that price, once we have 50 sets ready to go, THEN no problem we can talk about what who wants after...

Likewise it doesn't make sense to shave off a few dollars to give someone 16 pieces (4-lug) instead of 20

Have you guys priced circuit sports, peak performance, ichiba, etc studs? The lowest I was able to negotiate with those name brands is $43 for 10 pieces and no nuts PLUS shipping

Comment

12 People on the list... cmon

Comment

Is there pics on not, why would it even be an issue if you want people to actually know what they're getting into? Anyway from what I gather it's 20 studs + 20 nuts for S13, which would make it only compatible with GTR rears?

I'd be interested in quality open-ended nuts (especially if they're long necks) and the studs if they would all fit GTR, that is 2 sets of S14 (front) + 2 sets of S13 (back). Sounds like a great deal, too bad.
                    1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Did you want some of these then?

Once I'm done with this buy I will run S14/Z32 sized knurls, price will be similar, probably won't include nuts

Comment

Working...
                      X