Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB feeler C's shifter for RB20/25/26 Legit, don't settle for mediocre eBay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB feeler C's shifter for RB20/25/26 Legit, don't settle for mediocre eBay!

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a bunch of C's shifters from a seller for my upcoming winter fresh build.

These items have been discontinued and are nothing like knock-off you find elsewhere.

I can get RB26 and RWD (RB20/25) versions for a discounted price if I can gather a few fellow members who are interested. Keep in mind these items are discontinued and rare, it's going to be very hard to find BNIB shifters. C's from Japan has been known to be one of the best short shifter manufacturer in the world.

Please let me know, I'm planning to spread the shipping savings amongst y'all. Price range approx ~350 shipped to Canada

What is throw %? I'm interest, though the price is a bit higher than Nismo's.

Comment

30% reduced throw.

Comes exactly as this:

Yes the price is higher than Nismo but the quality does not compare! (I've driven cars with both Nismo and C's, it's night and day)

The purpose of this group buy is to help us get these quality items for less than advertised, more the better bargaining power for everyone.

cheers

Mike

Comment

Im down for quality shift action mark me down.

Rb20
        Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

so we have:

2 RB20

Any GTR guys?

Comment

I might be in for one BNR32 kit pending final pricing and availability.

Comment

price will be under $375 to Canada and will be available within 1 week of group buy close.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

why you say rb20/25 like its one interchangable shifter?? the rb20 and rb25 shifter are different. does there site or what ever just list it as one shifter?
                - Adam

:
                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

I know 25 is different from 20 but my wording was for grouping RWD together. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Count me in for an RB25

Comment

Can get one for the BNR34?

Comment

I'll take one for rb25 but gonna be pissed if it doesn't fit because bushing is to small
                        - Adam

:
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Im down for one for a bnr32.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

So far:

RB20 x 2

RB25 x 2

RB26 x 2

Let me know, pricing will be near 350 with LOCAL shipping added (we'll cover the over seas shipping)

Comment

I'm interested, can you give a shipping guess to 96349 in the states?

Comment

Working...
                              X