X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARC Sway Bars for R32 GTS and S13

Crosspost from SAU: http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/4...bar-group-buy/

Hi guys,

Just got off the phone with ARC (the other ARC, auto-refine, not Abbey Road; common misconception) who make the hollow-type sway bars.
    These are awesome sway bars, made in Japan of the highest materials.

The rear sway bar compatible with the HCR32 (R32 GTS-t) and S13 (Silvia) is technically discontinued, but if I order in batches of 10~15 of them they are willing to reprint some for us!

Price for this rear sway bar is 54,000 JPY a piece. ARC sway bars are extremely rigid and thick, but are hollow for weight savings.

Compatibility:
    HCR32 (R32 GTS-t and other 2wd R32 variants)
    S13 Silvia

We can also order the front sway bar for the HCR32 should you want a matching set. The price is 43,500 per unit, and there is no minimum quantity. There is no front bar available for the S13 Silvia.

Pictured is what is included in a typical ARC kit. This particular image is of the Z32 bars.

I will give 3 months for us to fill the 10~15 rear bar threshold.
    These are coming direct from ARC (Auto-Refine) @ auto refine.co.jp
    They will be shipped to you, anywhere in the world, at your expense.

You can contact me by PM or by email at mvevitsis at icloud.com

disclaimer: I am not making money on this sale. The amount you will be charged is the exact amount the item costs plus shipping. I just want one for myself, and need some friends to come along for the ride.

Please let people at other forums know to contact me if they wish to get an ARC bar.

Thanks!
Working...
X