FS: My 92 Nissan President..."The Barack"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: My 92 Nissan President..."The Barack"

Ok friends, some of you who know me may have heard, it's time for me to sell the President. It's a tough decision, but I'm making some changes in my life and for now I'm just gonna rock my $1000 Pathfinder. Some of you may remember my black GTR...well I cared for this car in the same way and made it my own. I hope it goes to a new owner who appreciates it.

So here are the goods:

1992 Nissan President Sovereign, Junction Produce Edition

Features:

- 4.5L V8 VH45DE Engine, 280 hp (shared with G50 Q45)
    - Long Wheelbase model
    - 102,000 km (63k miles)
    - FULL Junction Produce body kit: Front bumper, sideskirts, rear bumper, rear spoiler and RARE over fenders able to accommodate VERY wide wheels
    - Black on Grey leather
    - Heated rear reclining seats, TV with remote and rear climate controls, air purifier
    - All power options: seats, windows, folding mirrors, A/C
    - 20% tint on rear windows
    - VIP curtains
    - 19” Stern ST-2 8.5 & 9.5 staggered wheels, painted flat black, fronts on Toyo Proxes T1-S 235/35 19 and rears on Continental Sportcontact 2 275/30 19
    - Powertrix adjustable tension rods and front adjustable control arms (car can be lowered and wheels will sit properly)
    - Sitting on stock Q45 Tokico blues and stock springs
    - JDM wide-mouth cat-back VIP exhaust
    - 6000k HID headlights with LED DRL’s
    - White LED interior lighting
    - Compustar PRO alarm with doors, hood, trunk, and glass break sensors ($$$)
    - **Brand new JVC CD deck with AUX input, and 2 front 6.5” Infinity speakers
    - Thick gauge speaker, sub and amp wiring already installed
    - Folding cupholder installed in centre console

Maintenance:

- Spark plugs replaced at 87k km with compression test
    - Compression test done at 87k km: L #1 190, #2 185, #3 185, #4 185 - R #1 180, #2 180, #3 180, #4 175
    - Full conversion package from Active to Standard suspension (see below for details) @ 93k
    - Power steering rack fully rebuilt @ 93k
    - Wheel speed sensor replaced @ 93k
    - Right front hub and king pin replaced @ 97k
    - Regular Royal Purple synthetic oil changes
    - Royal Purple synthetic tranny fluid flushed
    - Recently repainted front bumper

Here is a chance to own a truly unique car in Canada. I know of about 6 Nissan Presidents that have been imported to BC, and none of them have had a genuine Junction Produce body kit. See http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/en...le/index.html. There have been several Glorias, Cedrics, Celsiors and Aristos brought here from Japan, but not many Presidents.

This truly is the ultimate, desired, VIP car. It was used as a private limousine for the wealthy, likely Yakuza (Japanese mafia) given the style, and model of the car, being the flagship luxury car for Nissan. It came from the city of Ena, a city located in the Tōnō region of Gifu Prefecture. This long wheelbase edition is about 2 feet longer than the standard JS version, and its North American version, the Infiniti Q45.

I’ve owned some nice cars but I’ve NEVER had a car garner so much attention. I’m stopped and asked many times DAILY by people inquiring or giving the thumbs up…including police officers. People have walked past very high-end new luxury cars to get a closer look at mine.

I brought the car to a few car shows including the huge annual NorthWestNissans meet in Seattle Washington both this year and last and it received A LOT of attention.

I never got to give this car what it deserves: a modern full height-adjustable air-suspension system, not unlike the factory Active system in performance. You could install a system intended for a Q45 with minor modification.

I’ve decided to sell the car as I’ve come to a point in my life where I want to focus my finances on other things. I had many plans for this car, including the air suspension, a bitchin media system (the car had one once, all the wiring is there), and some new rims, however I need to move on.

The car is in very good shape all around. There are only 102k km on the car, and the compression is still excellent. The car starts up like new, the 280hp engine hauls ass, and the tranny runs smooth. Doesn’t drip anything. Things it could for the fall are brake pads, and eventually valve cover gaskets (common issue on all VH45 engines).

Exterior is a 9.0. Paint shines great, and I just had the front bumper redone.

The interior is in very good shape, I would give it an 8/10. The front seats have high quality seat covers and there is some wear on the door panels and rear seats…after all the car was used as a limo so it was used regularly in Japan…but still has low mileage and runs strong. I recently installed a new JVC deck with AUX input and some quality 6.5” Infinity speakers.

It’s time for someone else to take on this car and give it what it deserves. If you’re looking for a unique jaw-dropping car with tons of character and tons of potential to be a show-winner or a promotional icon for your business, look no further. My loss is your gain.

$$SOLD$$

No lowballs, no trades, no parting out. Feel free to send me any questions.

Please email prez4sale@gmail.com with any questions, more pictures, or to set up a viewing.

Skyline content
    Last edited by SpartanAir; 12-21-2010, 01:02 PM.
    1999 Nissan Stagea RS Four S, White

Previous JDM Rides:
    1992 Nissan President Sovereign Junction Produce, Black (sold to NICOclubber)
    1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Black (sold to GTRCer)
    1989 Nissan Skyline GTS-4, Black (sold to GTRCer)

GLWS Brendan! One day soon, i hope you step back into another R chassis.

Ryan
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

That is a really sharp car! glws!

Comment

Thanks for the props guys...I do plan on getting another skyline someday, still my favourite car I've owned so I'll still be on the forum. Would love to get an r34 in a couple years

Previous JDM Rides:

Comment

I like this car ! ( always did) . If it weren't for the $4K 740 iL I'd be sorely tempted. You did a beautiful job !

Comment

******* SICK!
            Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

How much would cross-country shipping cost me do you think?
              1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
              1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
              2003 Lexus LS430
              1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

Originally posted by bWiLKINS View Post
                How much would cross-country shipping cost me do you think?
                Around $1,500 for truck, $1,200 for train
                '95 GTR

Comment

Thanks Brooklins, yeah that sounds about right. BWilkins, Pm or email me with any questions...

Previous JDM Rides:

Comment

I definately need to give it some thought. I would have to sell my Range Rover first though and I dont know if I can bring myself to do that.....haha
                    1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
                    1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
                    2003 Lexus LS430
                    1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

That car is freaking NUTS.

GLWS.
                      BNR32- Sold
                      1998 Evolution V

Comment

Cool bwilkins, let me know

Previous JDM Rides:

Comment

Bump! Still for sale!

Previous JDM Rides:

Comment

Came close to finding a new home in Manitoba!
                            Still for sale, price dropped!

Previous JDM Rides:

Comment

Price lowered! Decided I'd like it gone soon. Shoot me an offer!

**Video added on YouTube:

Last edited by SpartanAir; 07-31-2010, 03:34 PM.

Previous JDM Rides:

Comment

Working...
                              X