fS: 88 Nissan Cefiro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fS: 88 Nissan Cefiro

I'm heading out of the country for a while and want to clear out my remaining toys, the story with the Cefiro goes, I bought it and started building it and then moved. It's sat in storage for the past 2 years.

I'm willing to sell it as a whole, or sell the chassis and drive train separately.
    The complete car goes with all below, but is in a non running state, I started a 5-speed swap and never finished it. The car requires a clutch and brake pedal from an r32, s13 will not work, they are to short. Also the hardlines for the clutch slave cylinder. The injectors require new 10W 10ohm resistors wired inline for them to function, the vacuum lines need to be rehooked up and the hicas needs to be dealt with. I have removed all the lines for the hicas, but the chasis needs lock bars and the steering rack sealed (just a loop made to connect the former outputs for the hicas).

I'm sure a build thread for the car can be found on the forum someplace.

The chassis has 110000km comes with:
    Origin Lab Cefiro Bodykit (unpainted, skirts need to be installed)
    Stance GR+ Pros with less than 500km on them
    R32 GTR seats
    Nissan LSD with 5 mount flange shafts
    Factory 15" wheels (4 bolt)
    All brakes, interior etc

The Drive train comes with:
    Rb20det with 5speed transmission and drive shaft. (all engine covers have been powder coated black)
    2mm tomei headgasket and ARP headstuds(installed)
    Chipped ecu (selling with slightly modified factory tune, ie 444cc gtr injectors)
    Front facing intake plenum, modified to work with water system, emission system, and throttle body.(powder coated black)
    Z31 t3 turbocharger (with downpipe)
    GTR 444cc injectors
    mid-mount intercooler system (custom pipes with megan core, tbolt clamps and reinforced silicone couplers, pipes are powder coated black)
    2" copper core radiator
    Turbosmart plumback bov
    Factory Maf(same plug as z32 maf ecu just needs to be re-flashed for it)
    Motor mounts
    Walbro fuelpump (i forget the rating, 235lph sounds right, its the usual one everyone buys)
    Extra set of valve covers (powder coated pink as a gag)

I'm asking 5000obo for the complete car

or 3000obo for the chassis (a KA/sr/ca will bolt right in)

and $2000 for the drivetrain

The car is located in Kitchener

Matthew

Pictures below(more available upon request):

Would like this gone before I am, bump

Comment

Hey all,

I've been in Europe for the past 2 months, I'm back until Thursday the 30th. $3750 firm
      Come get it, located in kitchener.

Email is best currently, m.k.uniac@gmail.com

Comment

sold!

Comment

Working...
        X