Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S 1990 Supra 1JZ 5 speed. Fresh off the boat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 1990 Supra 1JZ 5 speed. Fresh off the boat.

1990/12 Toyota supra For sale. 168xxxkm $8500.00 NO oop freshly landed.

My friend in Japan brokered this car for a client but the sale went sour right after the auction bid won the car. So he has had it for a couple years now. Says it hauls ass. Im now importing a car for my woman and he sent me this at the same time to help him sell it. He way way overpaid for it. Think he said (edit 900,000 jpy). So respectively, I can try my best to help him out.

Its landing on the 10th of march (this month) I should have it cleared by the 18th or earlier. If anything changes with picking it up Ill post it up. Just trying to get some pre awareness going on as I dont want to have this car to take up any of the little space I have here in Coquitlam. If I dont get interest in it in the next few weeks, I'll send it to Alberta and sell it out there.

Pix:

(newest pic)

Last edited by jdms13rhd; 03-26-2011, 05:24 PM.
    ALLEN PETERSEN
    Number (604) 961-2449
    4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
    RB30`s for sale!

90,000Yen doesnt seem like over paying to me.. Its reasonable.

thats around $1070 CAD, Add $2000 for Fee's in Japan and shipping.. Throw in another $700 for Fee's on this side.. and the car Landed Cost is:
    $3770 Before BC inspection..

Unless you ment it was 900,000Yen Which then Yes.. he over Paid. that's $10,700 Car cost which is ridiculous for the car.

Local BC Buyers.. I can recomend a shop for your BC inspection..

I will be at the dock picking up a couple cars off the same Boat..
    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Hey Allen,

Does he just have a 2J coilpack cover on there? I wasn't aware that they fit 1Js
      2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
      1969 Cooper S. Restored
      1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Yeah, I meant 900000 yen. Way over paid. That was a couple years ago when the yen wasnt as expensive to buy, but still!

Export certificate has displacement as 2.99, So maybe a 2JZ. That would help it sell I will know soon enough. But your right. It looks like 2J covers. Round, not square.
        ALLEN PETERSEN
        Number (604) 961-2449
        RB30`s for sale!

Comment

Ya I think that is a 2J, at least the head and intake manifold anyway... maybe a 1.5J? If its a 2J it could actually be worth a decent amount... little bit unique.
          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
          1969 Cooper S. Restored
          1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Hmm Its looking like a 2JZ I agree.. mabe if i see you at the dock can have a closer look..

let me me know when your going to pick up..

Comment

I called the owner. Said it is a 2J. He neglected to tell me this before :P But I have seen the hybred JZ's before. Im almost sure it is a 2J now but ya never know. I once bought a K's silvia and got a non turbo at the dock back in the day, so un seen cars can be a surprise. lol.

I'll give ya a PM when I know when im headed out that way. What units did you have coming in this time??
              ALLEN PETERSEN
              Number (604) 961-2449
              RB30`s for sale!

Comment

hybrid JZ's are 1JZ head on a 2JZ block.

Comment

Landed now? Condition? This is most def tempting...
                  DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

First day of pickup is Wednesday. /

Comment

epic supra.

glws

Comment

figure Id update. Posted a new picture at the top of the 1st post.

Car is a 2JZ 5 speed.

The f-con had a bad tune on it when it arrived (doesn't surprise me one bit). It ran, just could have been better. So its been sent to RCTS in Calgary for a re map. Should have it back shortly and will run like a top. The paint was also not in the best condition. If you know JZA70's, you already know the front bumper gets the worse of it. After a wax, my friend said the paint cleared up pretty good. I dont have this car in my possession right now. A friend has it at the moment and he has given it the full wax and plugs ect.

His info is here:
                        Adam
                        (604) 365-0030

Call him if you would like to see it. He is located in Vancouver. Keep in mind that it wont be running till the ecu gets back from RCTS. Should be middle of next week- approx March 29-39? I'll post up when its running again.

I have a couple offers in Alberta. Lower than we would like. So Adam is going to whore the car a little and see what interest he can get. I can get a BC oop done pretty easily if anyone is interested. So if that's detouring you from an inquiry, just shoot me a PM and I can let you know more about that.

Should have more pictures in the next little while. If you have any questions, post em up, pm me or call me, or give Adam a call if you need to see it. Cheers.
                        ALLEN PETERSEN
                        Number (604) 961-2449
                        RB30`s for sale!

Comment

march 29-39 eh allen? lol
                          1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

was just gonna say that can i come on the 37?? lol jk
                            Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

27-28th. My bad.
                              ALLEN PETERSEN
                              Number (604) 961-2449
                              RB30`s for sale!

Comment

Working...
                              X