Altima going to the scrap!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altima going to the scrap!!!

does any one in the gta neeed any parts off an altima u13?
    i have a black 94 that the trans lost revers so out it goes. i need plastic clips for one of my gtrs and am striping this car down to its bones and then crushing it with my loader befor i take it to the scrap yard.

free parts for GTRC members (pick up only)

or does any one know of any parts that are Compatible for a skyline or a laurel?

I know the wiper motor, screws, bolts, clips, and some wiring but if any one knows of anything else i should save pleas let me know,
    1991 skyline GTR
    1969 corvette
    1989 cavalier Z24
    1991 skyline GTR
    1985 VW scirocco

do you have power window motor? I wonder if the motor is the same as R33's

Comment

o2 sensors?
      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

it is power windows
        I striped it good today, got half a 20l paile full of bolts,screws,and clips.
        1991 skyline GTR
        1969 corvette
        1989 cavalier Z24
        1991 skyline GTR
        1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Hood Prop to Rad Support bushing is the same, I think the door strikers are the same as well as rear light sockets. Relays and Fuses are good to keep around.

Comment

yeah i kept all the wiring i could and relays/fuses. (especially the nissan clip type fuses) ill take some picks of what is left. lol and how striped it got.
            1991 skyline GTR
            1969 corvette
            1989 cavalier Z24
            1991 skyline GTR
            1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Originally posted by dark_sky View Post
              yeah i kept all the wiring i could and relays/fuses. (especially the nissan clip type fuses) ill take some picks of what is left. lol and how striped it got.
              Also might want to grab the relay harness plugs from the box in the engine bay.

Comment

i took out the whole dash and kept all the wiring under it, the carpet, and in the engine bay. i have so much wiring. lol
                I willl cut it all up and when im working on a skyline i will mark down witch ones work for what and put then away or sell.
                1991 skyline GTR
                1969 corvette
                1989 cavalier Z24
                1991 skyline GTR
                1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Working...
                X