2003 Lexus LS430 - $12500 - Lorinser Wheels, Garsonm, JP Etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Lexus LS430 - $12500 - Lorinser Wheels, Garsonm, JP Etc

Up for sale is my 2003 Lexus LS430 Premium package, silver w/black leather. This car is very mint and was originally from the US, it has 128xxx miles on it. All maintenance done and up to date, oil changed every 3000km, runs perfectly. Has recent pads/rotors (premium Raybestos) air filter, cabin filter, plus new OEM Lexus floor mats. The car has factory navigation, heated/cooled seats, rear heated seats etc. I have made this car a VIP-styled semi-show vehicle with the following mods: -Megan coilovers (about 10000km since install) -Lorinser LM6 wheels (worth about $5K) -Garson steering wheel crystals, vent crystals, neck pads, curtains -Junction Produce pillows, Fusa, Kintsuna -Jaguar rear fold down picnic tables -badgeless grille -extended studs for Lorinser wheels The car comes with the factory suspension in perfect condition as well as the factory wheels with brand new Michelin Pilot Sport tires if you want to go back to stock or drive in the winter. This car is in very good condition and is currently my daily driver for once or twice a week commutes to work and trips around town in the evening. Car will come certified and e-tested for the above price.

Please see my Autotrader ad link for pics. I want this car gone ASAP so I can buy another 7 series. I might entertain some interesting trades, please PM or text me with offers. My cell phone # is 905-962-9701, car is located in Hamilton but can meet up if you are serious. Let me know if you have any questions.

1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
    1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
    2003 Lexus LS430
    1992 Range Rover on 36s

Beautiful car, I've always been a fan of this generation body style LS.

GLWS!
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
    X