Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aeron Chair by Herman Miller Office - great condition, new parts & warranty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeron Chair by Herman Miller Office - great condition, new parts & warranty!

Selling one of my Aerons, no need for two in my condo. Great condition with recent service new parts under warranty: gas cylinder, new seat base and foam thigh lumbar. It is a loaded, black, Size "C" unit and is super comfortable - doesn't even feel like you are sitting and so much better than the Mirra (or anything else). Don't bother buying any imitation or cheap Staples crap, this chair is stylish, comfortable built to last! Everything works and it's still under warranty!

Manufacturer: Herman Miller
    Model: Aeron
    Size: C
    Features:
    Adjustable seat height
    Adjustable arm rest height
    Adjustable arm rest angle
    Adjustable Lumbar depth
    Adjustable tilt tension
    Adjustable tilt range
    Forward tilt toggle

Asking only $395 (cost over $1000 with tax and delivery)

I am in mid-town, cash or EMT.

Geez Dave even your computer chair is baller lol.

Comment

I work at the RCMP hq in Ottawa, we have 3000+ of these in the building. Can you tell we spend our money wisely haha

Comment

Originally posted by bignate View Post
        Geez Dave even your computer chair is baller lol.
        It is very baller and the last computer chair you have to buy. If you work at the computer a lot or game a lot, this is a steal. Sure there are cheaper chairs, but they are cheap for a reason!

EDIT: Sorry GTRCers, I will not ship this. If you want to send a courier to my house to grab it, no problems but I'm not packing it.

Comment

Baller chair is SOLD!

Comment

Working...
          X