Gorgeous ST185 GT Four. Immac.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorgeous ST185 GT Four. Immac.

Got this in a trade between friends. Figured it would make a good cash coupon, so I took it.

1990 JDM Toyota Celica GT Four AWD Turbo
    -220hp 3SGTE, Top mounted intercooler, twin scroll turbo *All factory!*
    -Rare Silver paint, with uncommon "narrow body"
    -All original options, including the OEM upgraded "system 10" stereo(very desireable)
    -Power lumbar/bolster seating
    -Full power group
    -OZ Racing Alloy Wheels
    -HKS Racing Suction Intake Kit
    -Fresh T Belt, water pump, tensioners, and NGK tune up.
    -All fluids refreshed, flushed and filled(all redline fluids)
    -New Radiator
    -Boost, Air Fuel and Volt guages, nicely mounted within the center console(removeable, if you wanted)

Mint, not damaged, scratched up, beat up and mature owned since 07 until earlier this year when a friend of mine got it, but he came under some hardships, then lost interest, so the car hasnt been driven(see UVIP mileage etc)
    Car is already "Certified" and "Emissions Tested"
    No issues, no quirks.

$4200 OBO.

Must be sold
    No trades.
    Located in HAMILTON
    905 962 7four98
    No PM's
    No timewasters
    No kids with dreams
    No wannabe wrc drivers that want to beat my car and "let me know"

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

v

Comment

Gorgeous. Unreal condition for its age. You never see these cars anymore and the odd time you do they're beat up or the owners want a ridiculous amount of money.

Someone's gonna get a good deal, glws!
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Not bad. Price is legit too! I would be all over this if I wasn't so worried about insuring a RHD I would consider this... Maybe I need to give my insurer a call!
        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Great deal. GLWS.

Comment

I used to own one of these before I got my ST205. Fantastic little car, I would've kept it but ran into some transmission troubles

GLWS mate!

Comment

looks like a lot better shape than mine, same colour too. These things are monsters in deep snow.

Comment

Originally posted by bignate View Post
                looks like a lot better shape than mine, same colour too. These things are monsters in deep snow.
                x2 In the ST205 with snow tires I've made it through snow drifts that have claimed much bigger 4WD SUVs.

I will also add that the stock speakers in these are quite impressive. With a decent head unit you will never need anything more unless you want to enter sound system competitions.

Comment

i had a LHD Teal one of these and i loved it ... miss that car

Comment

hmm.. that is same price id sell mine for, i have 120km. Emissions Tested? about the only selling point you can use for having a catalyst. Insurance: "its a 90 celica..."

Comment

How is this gem not sold!?! Its already hard enough to find a decent clean lowmileage GC8 for under 6g and this car is just a nut buster!
                      Double track drift, yo.
                      http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

Working...
                      X