525rwhp s14 built sr. washington state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 525rwhp s14 built sr. washington state

Trying to help my buddy sell his s14 that hes had for a few years now. nearly everything on the car is built and she is a beauty. mint all around. no money spared. only reason he is selling to fund his 2j s14 build. car is in washington and is plated in washington. I know its a long shot but worth a try if anyone is interested.

See every Nissan Skyline for sale across +82 JDM importers and exporters world wide --- all in one place. Whether you want to import a Nissan Skyline yourself or buy a landed JDM Nissan Skyline car locally in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia or beyond, you can find the right Nissan Skyline car at the right price by comparing examples from multiple JDM importers/exporters.
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Is your friend tommy by any chance?
    Ryan
    90 ca powered sil80 (sold )
    90 r32 gtr (toy)

Comment

Nope. you talking about tommy from rg? this is a buddy of mine in the states

Comment

Yes tommy from rg I saw his s14 2jz build bad ass is all I have to say.
        Sry to get off topic.
        Last edited by fwd suck; 06-05-2012, 07:45 PM.
        Ryan
        90 ca powered sil80 (sold )
        90 r32 gtr (toy)

Comment

Originally posted by fwd suck View Post
          Yes tommy from rg I saw his s14 2jz build bad ass is all I have to say.
          Sry to get off topic.
          lol no worries i dont think this thread is going any where anyway. and the 2j s14 isnt tommys its shauns. tommy just has the rx8 im pretty sure. shaun has the pt and the s14

Comment

Working...
          X