how much is this part worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much is this part worth?

hey guys. just wanted to get peoples oppinions on the value of an arc oil cooler for an r32 (grill mount) with the grill that came with it originally? no fittings/lines or block.

Here's a whole kit 1150? Wtf, real nice cooler though, like to get my hands on one of those

Comment

Or here's another, used from right drive not long ago, $595, man they are nice, I want one now

Comment

Ya asking cause I have one and thinking of selling it. I wanted to use it but I'm going for a little more power so needed a bigger cooler. And wanted to keep the oem grill

Comment

Well, I have a huge grex/greddy oil cooler, it doesn't fit in my fender with the oem bov return line, well, I didn't try very hard, but it's huge, 13 or 16 row, -10 fittings, interested in trade?

Also I don't really like the grill either

Oem grill cut to fit the cooler

**Edit** it's 13 row

Last edited by steveo1502; 11-27-2012, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Nah I already got a bigger cooler installed (11x5.75x1.5) b&m super cooler not huge but big enough. Thanks for that pic though. Not a big fan of chopping oem parts up but that looks tidy enough.

Comment

I still might b interested, depending on the price

Comment

Well I wouldn't be back in town until Christmas. And I don't know what I would want for it. Would trade for n1 headlights if you have any

Comment

I have n1s in my car, took me a while to find those , but there was a set on here for sale not long ago , I've got tons of gtr stuff if you need anything else, or a price when u think of one

Comment

Twin cooler!
                    Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Example?

Comment

Give me a price if you're interested in selling it.

Comment

I'm not too sure yet and I'm not going to be back in town until Christmas. I have a few people interested though. I was thinking 350. Just cause it has the original grill. Don't see that often. No lines though.

Comment

I was thinking more like 300 shipped without the grill, but that's just an offer and you haven't decided as you say.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjerry73 View Post
                              Example?
                              Easy, you run the out line of your first cooler into the second cooler then out again and back into wherever you have it plumbed (relocation/block adapter). So long as your pump can keep up.
                              Last edited by MattiasJacobs; 11-28-2012, 07:13 PM.
                              Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Working...
                              X