Make and Model : Mitsubishi Evo X GSR
    Exterior Color : Wicked White
    Interior Color : Black
    Auto or Manual? : 5 speed manual
    Odometer Reading : 67,000
    Location of Vehicle : Whitecourt
    Asking Price : $30,000 firm with extras or can deal without
    Description :
    Car comes with factory rims with winter tires. Both sets of rims have tire pressure sensors in them which is very handy. The car has AEM intake and Magnaflow cat back exhaust. Also has a Cobb tune. I have the stock trunk with wing if the buyer prefers that look. The car has Rally Armor mud flaps and 3M clear on the front and mirrors which has protected the paint fairly well.

This is my Wife's car, she drives it from Whitecourt to Fox Creek to get to work, 50 minutes each way. We have never raced it and have owned it since 30,000km. We are selling it or trading it in for a car that we won't feel guilty of milling out. Only reason we are selling. She wants a fuel efficient commuter car.

We used the Evo last winter and it is awesome. Great all weather car.

Lowballers won't be acknowledged. I prefer to sell the car with all the extra parts. The price based on what other Evos with the same mileage are going for. Ours has quite a few extras so I won't budge on the price.

Thanks for looking!

Contact Information
    Phone : 780-779-713 nine
    E-Mail : crzyone@cablerocket.com

Pictures :

Do-Luck carbon front lip. Rally Armor mud flaps.

Do-Luck carbon trunk

AEM intake

Weather guard front and rear rubber floor mats. Awesome in the winter

Also had Mitsubishi install a Compustar 2 way remote start. Paid $900 for it installed and makes it so much nicer in the winter.

R32.4 GTR

Very nice!

Comment

I'm just going to bump this up. Car is now $27k firm. Awesome price for an Evo X! Current KMs are around 74,000.

R32.4 GTR

Comment

Working...
      X