Porsche trade for GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche trade for GTR

Hello this is my custom Porsche. I want to trade for a Skyline GTR(no GTS, I want awd). I am very open to any GTRs but will want cash on top if it doesn't have comparable value.

email: Bran donm airs at gmail dot com
    mobile: (415)two eight six - five four 50

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Exterior:
    Whole car is vinyl wrapped white, and is silver underneath.
    I custom made the Carbon fiber and fiber glass hard top cayman roof.
    It has a vacuumed infused double sided carbon fiber 987 cayman rear hatch
    Techard Rear Spoiler,
    GT3 side skirts
    Custom LED taillights
    Lexan rear window
    Custom Flared frenders front and rear
    Custom made Xenons headlights
    LED lighting all over.
    Custom made bumper with gloss black light weight mesh for air venting around the license plate
    Custom gloss black light weight mesh front grills.

Drive train:
    Gloss black 20" monoblock Niche 10.5" wheels with rear spacers
    Brembo 4 piston S brakes
    Eiback sport springs
    Gemballa strut tower brace
    Battery relocation, lower, to better lower the center of gravity

Engine:
    Stainless headers
    Custom made straight pipe with stamped X pipe system, with dual 3" black tips. Its almost unbearably loud
    AC delete
    Cold air 3" inch intake

Interior:
    Gutted/stripped of its useless parts
    Custom carbon fiber top dash,
    Custom carbon fiber center consule
    Italian cow hide swede with red siting all over the car, dash speedo cluster cover, pass. air back, steering wheels, shifter.
    OMP suede with red stitching Steering wheel/adapter,
    GT3 light weight racing seats, and mounts.
    LED gauges
    Atalanta roof and various other pieces
    Roll bar
    Stereo delete

Much of the car was gutted for weight reduction. There is also lots of various modifications I can't think of off the top of my head.
    It started life as a 1999 Boxster Base 5 speed 2.5L 986 and has been converted by myself basically to a Cayman with the hard top, hatch, windows etc. I wanted to convert the front clip to the 987 with a Techart front bumper but never got that far. Its a total project car but is a blast to drive and would be even more so with some coilovers, two turbos, and better tires. It turns heads everywhere I take it. People are always taking pictures of it. Sometimes its overwhelming, because your always basically being watched everywhere you go. Its no Cayman but is close and less than half the price of one. Its basically a very affordable way to have a nice looking Porsche.

Will post up better pictures tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
    X