WTB: R32 Window trim pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: R32 Window trim pieces

Hey guys, I am looking for a set (both driver, and passenger side) of window trim pieces for a r32 skyline. You can go to the link below to see the piece I am talking about. Thanks

you should try daryl at right drive, he can get these for you quickly , he has all the part numbers and will tell you if anything (tabs , etc.) are needed that usually break or are broken as well. I replaced mine through him about 4 years ago.
    Paul U.

Comment

I have looked on there website, but if I remember they wanted something ridicules for them. Do you remember what you payed for them? Thanks.

Comment

When I looked into it they were a good $1000 or more and that was a few years back. Matt commented on the price being insane when he went over the R32 he got on his YT channel.

Comment

I have ran into this same issue. When I do find them they want crazy money for them. Does anyone have a good reason as to why this little piece is so much?

Comment

Hard to find a set. The few that are around actually do sell for stupid prices. I passed on a kit I found in Gatineau. Hit the guy up start of the next season when I got her out thinking I would try and low ball because no way he sold them. They were sold.

Just have to hope some shop in China starts cranking them out and selling on alibaba. I've seen a lot of cheap CF parts on there as of late for the R32. Not really anything I would get into but a reasonable priced set of seals I would be all over.

Mine has never seen rain or snow and is garage parked so at least it's not really a big issue.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X