No announcement yet.

FS NISMO GT1 3pc 18" white & WORK XSA-01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh speaking of wing, I've just realized I also have a Brand new Corvis GT double deck 8 way adjustable wing sitting in the box that I want to sell.
    I will post up some price and pic if anyone interested in it. Email me guys! Thanks

Comment

Pics would be helpful

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

I would say that being only a week old on this forum "member since Sept 2007" you should post some pics like we have all patiently asked, and/or apply for a sponsorship if this storage is actually Shop your selling for.

Im not a sponsor, nor is most people here, but having all this new stuff for sale makes ya wonder.
        Fast isn't Fast enough

Comment

Originally posted by mwracing View Post
          I would say that being only a week old on this forum "member since Sept 2007" you should post some pics like we have all patiently asked, and/or apply for a sponsorship if this storage is actually Shop your selling for.

Im not a sponsor, nor is most people here, but having all this new stuff for sale makes ya wonder.
          Hi, they are all personal stuff! I bought them and I've been storing them for some long time. I guess many you have the same experience! You know when you buy something that you are dying for a long time and eventually you got it. But, it ended up sitting in the storage and you kind of forgot about it. And you have to sell it since you no longer needs it!!! As I mentioned earlier, I will try to go to the storage where I keep my stuff and take some pics and post them up ASAP! Thanks for your concern and interest!

Comment

to nismo's defense nothing seems weird... when i had my Jetta i had 4+ sets of rims 2 sets of aftermarket seats 3 hoods including oem and the list goes on.... some were brand new... over the winter you see a deal you buy it... 2 weeks later you find something even better and you buy that... now you have 2 of the same thing :P... for another example of this just follow Felix's build :P lol (no shot at you felix its just you have accumulated more parts, and very cool parts, than most countries and im envious hehehe )
            Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

either way, I am still in support of the "NO PICS, NO FS THREAD" philosify. If you cant be bothered to have the pics ready when you make the post, then why should any of us bother to buy your "imaginary" rims?

I am sure you really do have them, but I could imaging a pretty crappy set of rims you are trying to sell for a mint. ANd others could imagine a minty set of rims. Why dont you SHOW us what you really got??

Comment

Originally posted by Stinky_1 View Post
                either way, I am still in support of the "NO PICS, NO FS THREAD" philosify. If you cant be bothered to have the pics ready when you make the post, then why should any of us bother to buy your "imaginary" rims?

I am sure you really do have them, but I could imaging a pretty crappy set of rims you are trying to sell for a mint. ANd others could imagine a minty set of rims. Why dont you SHOW us what you really got??
                Thanks for your concern! I lived in Maple Ridge before and it was a small place so I stored all my car stuff there. And now I am working and residing in Vancouver. Because it is such a long drive and I have nothing to do there. I rarely would go there anymore! Don't worry about it guys, I will try to go there this weekend and take some pics, K! THanks

Comment

have to clean the nismo GT1
                  will keep it updated! And yes, I have the nismo locally. Thx

Comment

Fs Work Xsa-01 18" +15

$2000 SHIPPED anywhere within Canada. email me!

Comment

Fs Work Xsa-01 18" +15 Drop $200 Buy Asap!!

I am letting this BRAND NEW set (WORK XSA-01 18x9.5+15 GOLD) go for $1800 SHIPPED. PLS contact me ASAP! thx

Comment

Fs Work Xsa-01 18" +15 Drop $200 Buy Asap!!

I am letting this BRAND NEW set (WORK XSA-01 18x9.5+15 GOLD) go for $1800 SHIPPED. If you can take these gorgeous rims now, PLS contact me to confirm if possible by this Friday! thx

Comment

$1800 SHIPPED, email me with your Best Offer! THanks

Comment

FS BRAND NEW WORK XSA-01 18x9.5+15 GOLD

$1700 NOW! PM me ASAP!

Comment

please post pics of the nismo

thanks

Comment

FS WORK XSA-01 18 x 9.5 +15 $1700

WORK XSA-01 multi-piece rims BRAND NEW. 18x9.5+15

Yes,it is still available! thx

Comment

Working...
                                X