FS: MEGA SUMMER BLOW OUT!! U name it, I have it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MEGA SUMMER BLOW OUT!! U name it, I have it

Since I have too many stuff I have to get rid of, I should start a new thread about it.

Reason for Selling: I simply lost interest in my r32 so All the stuff I am selling were once on/will be on my car.

Save the BS and here they are:

Performance:
    Greddy R-spec FMIC for RB20/25
    This kit is MINT and its retail over $1300USD. It uses stock piping location which means it uses LESS piping compare to the "over the rad" styel. No trimming of Rebar require. Prefect fitment. It comes with instruction as well.
    $750

Greddy Oil cooler Core:
    I am not selling the whole oil cooler system. Just the Two core. Its not in the Best condition but it works, no leak or anything.
    $100

Drivetrain:
    Nismo 2way LSD. It's recently been rebuild. It locks up super easy. Pretty sure most people know what they are. It has a 5bolt half shaft. Comes with Pumpkin
    $650
    No pics ATM

No idea what brand 2way LSD. This is off my car that I imported. No idea what brand but it works prefectly fine. No rebuild require. It will come with a pumpkin.
    $500
    No pics ATM

Handling
    Brembo F40 with 330mm 2pcs rotors
    Calipers are freshly painted. This set up is bigger than all 350z/G35/R34 set up out there. It comes with two set of pads and brand new stainless steel lines. They both have more than 90% meat left. Rotors have no cracks and still have tons of meat left. Prefect upgrade if you are looking to track your car.
    $1650

GTR calipers with 320mm 2pcs rotors
    Calipers comes with adaptors, Brand new Pads, Brand new stainless braided lines, Brand new OEM hard lines. Rotors are still in superb condition. Budget upgrade for those who are looking to incresas their braking power.
    * Slightly modification required.
    $450

R33 GTS-t calipers and R32 GTR calipers
    Front is R33 calipers, 296x30mm, which is slightly bigger than R32 Gts-t brakes. Rear are R32 GTR calipers with OEM cross drilled rotors. Everything is in Good condition. rear comes with Brand new OEM hard lines and Brand new Stainless Steel braided lines
    $SOLD

Tein Flex coilovers GTS-t.
    I bought these in Hong Kong. It is off my friend's R32 in hk. It has about 12000km on them. They are in MINT condition. Minor Paint chips, prefect working condition. They are fully height and dampening adjustable. Pillow ball mount. The shocks are also coated with better anti rust material compare to the old teins which are easy to rust.
    $950

Tein HA coilvoers GTR/GTSt. (front only)
    I somehow found this in my garage. There are no leaks. damping n height adjsutable. Prefect for someone who needs to replace their front shocks.
    $sold

HKS hipermax for GTR/GTSt
    These are pending at this moment but I just throw these up incase buyer flakes. They are in very good condition. Height and damping adjsutable. They have a very comfortable ride on the street. It's not as harsh as the other brands. These coilovers originally design for GTR but I have the bushing to convert it to GTS-t.
    $sold

Non Hicas subframe with adjustable upper control arms.
    This is off a 240sx. It comes with brand new adjustable rear upper control arms. Best route to get rid of hicas and the flimsy tie rod. I will also include a set of solid bushing collar.
    $300

Tomei 3point front strut bar.
    MOST BALLA STRUT BAR EVER!!!!!!! They are discontinue and SUPER RARE!!!!
    $sold

Cusco 3 point rear strut bar.
    Very BALLA as well. Good condition
    $sold

Exterior:
    Brand new GTR hood latch bracket.
    needless to say, a must if you need to convert to GTR hood.
    $sold

Bee R R324 9pcs Widebody kit.
    This is the same thing Mwracing was selling. It comes with hood, front fenders, rear wide fenders, sideskirt, front and rear bumper.
    I will also include a set of headlight bracket which cost me $150.
    This is a brand new inbox item, I just picked it yesterday.
    $sold

GTR fenders
    White, no dents or anything. They are made out of aluminum. Another alternative if you hate FRP fenders.
    $250

GTR grill
    Gun metal, It is ready to install, no broken tap
    $120

Wheels:

Volks Racing TE37.
    17x9 +22 all around. doens't come with Rubber. They are gunmetal in the pic but You can chose w/e colour you want since I've refinish them. They just need paint. $1700 for your choices of colour. If you want some metallic or pearl. They will be some extra cost but we can discuss that later if you are serious.
    $sold

Gulf Stich
    They have minor rashes and nicks but nothing really major. They are brush polish finish with anodize lip. One of the wheel has lil bit of oxidizing on the face but not serious. Sizes are:
    18x9.5 -3 3.5inch lip
    18x10.5 +5 4.5 inch lip
    5/4x114.3
    They will clear R32/Z32 brakes.
    Tires on them are 225/40R18 potenza RE01R and 245/40R18 potenza GIII. They have more than 80% thread on them.
    $1500 no tires
    $1750 with tires

Interior:
    This a GTR seat. I traded my bucket seat from mwracing for this. This seat is ripped and patched.
    $130

Special Offer:
    I have given my frd a set of fabulous wheels to paint my car. However, my car was never finish so I dont need paint anytime soon. Our deal as getting the whole car repainted including door jams an trunk jams with any metallic, pearl colours. Since I am not going to have a car now, I might as well pass this deal to whoever needs to paint their car. We can discuss this more if you are serious and I can show you his work.
    $1800

If anyone needs to install the Bee R body kit, my friend can also install it.$ please pm.

Shipping.
    ALL small items included shipping already.
    Large item such as coilovers, rims, body parts, shipping are extra.
    Here is a rough estimate for shipping
    coilovers -$50
    wheels - $100-130
    Bodykit - $200

Any questions, PM or email me at charles@generis-labo.com
    Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Damn u charles, i want those stich gulf wheels, if my luck had been better and my engine hadn't blown i would snag those from you

show pics of the fabulous wheels please, i have a set and wouldn't mind seeing yours with specs
    sigpic

Comment

PM'ed about the Non hicas Subframe, also VERY interested in the Two Strut tower bars. IF you could get back to me that'd be great.

Jaimi P

Comment

you have pm.
        そう面倒 ...
        *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

you have PM.
          Paul U.

Comment

My pm box got bombed.. :bow down: :bow down: all pm reply!!!

Can't belive more than 6 guys asked about the tomei strut bar.

edit*
            My Fabulous profound is 18x10.5 -5 / 18x11.5 -4 5x114.3 & 4x114.3
            well..they are no longer mine anyways. haha. I bought them off Justin who use to work for calasecond.

I'll see if i can dig up some pic as I did the trade with my friend a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
              My pm box got bombed.. :bow down: :bow down: all pm reply!!!

Can't belive more than 6 guys asked about the tomei strut bar.
              I was going to ask about it but I thought I'd do things the right way and weld a bar in from the strut tower to the firewall on each side. Still looks pretty good though. I cant stop droolling

Comment

so what are u doing with your car charles?
                60% of the time my car is on the road all the time.

Comment

Selling the Shell..start my new project!!!! don't worry, It will be a JDM nissan.

Comment

you have a pm.

Comment

if those strut bars fit a GTR then you will cash in your hand in under a hour
                      1989 GTR R34 Nur/T67(SOLD )
                      DD 97 auto hatch
                      waiting on the R34

Comment

Strut bars are pretty much sold. Sorry guys.

Comment

Bumppp..need most of the stuff gone!!

Comment

im interesed in the gts-t coilovers!!!
                            1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T 4 Door
                            1993 Nissan 240SX S13 (Drift Project)

S1DC

Stage 1 Drift Crew
                            LIVE FAST, DIE LAUGHING...

Comment

BUMP and updated.

Comment

Working...
                              X