BeeR Limiter, 300km/h Impul cluster, Mines ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeeR Limiter, 300km/h Impul cluster, Mines ECU

I have these 3 things here and have no use for them. The dash I wanted to use but i found out afterwards that i need the blue backed one since my GTR is a 92 this is for the earlier r32s.

The Bee R limiter is brand new

ECU I bought from XS Eng. and ended up not using it. A performance upgrade over stock, slightly increased boost, speed limiter removed, works well if you have your exhaust and intake upgraded.

Please PM me if any info is needed.

Rev limiter - $200 shipped
    Cluster - $280 shipped
    ECU - $175 shipped

Hey man,
    Is the ECU tuned for North America? Or is it just a Mines ECU that XS resold to you?

'08 HD FXSTB: Denim Black, V&H Big Rads, V&H Fuel Pak, K&N, HD Inverted Front End, C&C Seat

'78 HD 93" Shovelhead rigid, 4spd, 3" open primary, 250 rear tire, 40 rake. (in progress)

'90 GTR 2 tone 350z blue/black, Volk TE37s, Greddy intercooler and suction kit, Blitz BOV, Splitfire coils, Greddy gauges, HKS oil filter relo / oil cooler, Rear LSD, HKS hypermax II suspension, soon to have new turbos.

Comment

Dibs on rev limiter if it comes with all necessary wiring for complete install. Please PM me if it does, located in vancouver. Thanks
      Legend of the red R

Comment

If solid 88 doesnt take it lemme know...ill take the rev limiter
        Fraser Valley Imports.ca
        (The Detailer)
        We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
        Car Project: In The Making

Comment

I don't wanna ruin anyone's sale but....

The Bee-R DOES NOT work with a Power FC......

Just a heads up, so that you don't end up selling after as well if you have a PFC.
          Allan

Comment

Originally posted by JD74 View Post

Just a heads up, so that you don't end up selling after as well if you have a PFC.
            Allan
            I am getting a reytec...not that that matters...more just so that before i actually get the reytec...i dont need a rebuild ahead of schedule...i wanna limit my GTR to 7000 K so i dont hit 7500-8000 and destroy my engine
            Fraser Valley Imports.ca
            (The Detailer)
            We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
            Car Project: In The Making

Comment

3365km on the speedo.

Comment

Allan
                Yeah it does... You just need to run a separate ground and not the ground illustrated in the wiring diagram included with the Bee*R Rev Limiter.

Although it wouldnt be needed with a PFC as it has a rev limiter built into it.

Oh, and another PM sent in regards to the ECU

'08 HD FXSTB: Denim Black, V&H Big Rads, V&H Fuel Pak, K&N, HD Inverted Front End, C&C Seat

'78 HD 93" Shovelhead rigid, 4spd, 3" open primary, 250 rear tire, 40 rake. (in progress)

'90 GTR 2 tone 350z blue/black, Volk TE37s, Greddy intercooler and suction kit, Blitz BOV, Splitfire coils, Greddy gauges, HKS oil filter relo / oil cooler, Rear LSD, HKS hypermax II suspension, soon to have new turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by donk_316 View Post
                  Yeah it does... Although it wouldnt be needed with a PFC as it has a rev limiter built into it.
                  :hit_head:

Not that I wanna dirty this thread...but...

The PowerFC has Fuel Cut single stage...the Bee-R uses 2 stage Spark Cut - night and day difference. People buy the Bee-r to use as Launch COntrol (or flamage to be cool). It accepts INPUT from a switch to ingage the second state (pseudo 2-step and flat shifter if on clutch switch). 2 REV LIMITS and Anti-Lag setup.

Trust me....

The PowerFC goes LIMP because of the spark cut.

Please provide me reference to atleast 2 people that have this unit working CORRECTLY, as I did LOTs of homework and didn't find any.....hence the warning.

Oh ya....and I called Apexi directly as well.

On the up side, the Bee-R works great with factory or chipped ECU.

Good luck with the sale.
                  Allan

Comment

Allan.
                    There was a misconception that the Bee*R rev limiter wouldnt work with the Apexi PFC due to this grounding issue. Im aware of what each unit will do / how they operate.
                    GTRUK would be a good source to start with. There the issue was solved by running a seperate ground. But again, its redundant as they both work as rev limiters. Myself, i would prefer the ignition cut over a fuel cut any day of the week.

My Apexi PFC and Bee*R limiter worked fine with each other. Opted to just sell off the Bee*R Rev limiter to simplify the car overall.

Also, the Apexi PFC Pro has launch control built into it. ie/ 2 stage rev limiter that uses the rpm VS speed(?) to hold a certain rpm at a stand still untill the clutch slips enough to move the car, then the PFC kicks in the second stage hi-rev control.

But whatever.

Comment

The BEE*R is also a much safer form of rev limit. I'd rather alter the spark than cut the fuel anyday.

:hit_head:

Not that I wanna dirty this thread...but...

The PowerFC has Fuel Cut single stage...the Bee-R uses 2 stage Spark Cut - night and day difference. People buy the Bee-r to use as Launch COntrol (or flamage to be cool). It accepts INPUT from a switch to ingage the second state (pseudo 2-step and flat shifter if on clutch switch). 2 REV LIMITS and Anti-Lag setup.

Trust me....

The PowerFC goes LIMP because of the spark cut.

Please provide me reference to atleast 2 people that have this unit working CORRECTLY, as I did LOTs of homework and didn't find any.....hence the warning.

Oh ya....and I called Apexi directly as well.

On the up side, the Bee-R works great with factory or chipped ECU.

Good luck with the sale.
                      Allan
                      -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Originally posted by shadybeaverguy View Post
                        The BEE*R is also a much safer form of rev limit. I'd rather alter the spark than cut the fuel anyday.
                        You don't say........thanks for the tip .....:roll:

Comment

Still all for sale. Paypal is the form of payment I would like to use, for anyone interested.

Comment

Mines ECU sold, Limiter and Cluster still up for grabs.

Comment

Rev limiter sold, Gauge cluster for pre 91 still for sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X