Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS or Trade: Gt3076R turbo

Hi everyone,

I'm looking if someone will be interested to have a almost brand new Garrett Gt3076R with a Tial 38 mm external wastegate.
    The turbo have only 1500 km on it. I gave to my turbo a run on a VSR balancer early today at Turbo Expert in Quebec city. The only shop to have one in Canada! Conclusion: No difference with mine and a new one.

The turbo is the CHRA Ball Bearings unit with the compressor housing only.
    The turbine housing is always sold individually.

I will sell it for 800$ and the wastegate for 200$,

might be interested

Do you only have the turbine? if not what A/R is the housing for the compressor?
    Marc-André
    _________
    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

Any good offer will be accepted.

I have the turbine housing too, but need a weld job cause my wastegate was weld on it. Will do a really great price for the one who will bought the turbo.

Comment

what would you like to trade for and do you have pics of it.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

I decided to do a new price for the new year on my turbo.

I let him go for only 1000$. I don't think you will find a better price anywhere for this bundle(Complete turbo, wastegate and turbo elbow)

Here pics:
            Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

**You will see in the pics, the pipe that I weld on the turbine housing for my wastegate. I will cut this pipe the nearest as possible from the housing. The only thing, you will need to do, is to weld a cap, where I cut the pipe to block it or weld directly the hole on the housing. After that, the turbine will work normally. Anyway, for that price, the turbine housing is free.

Comment

Working...
            X