FS: OS GIKEN Twin Plate Clutch RB20/25/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OS GIKEN Twin Plate Clutch RB20/25/26

Hey guys, I have an OS Giken twin plate clutch for RB20/26 (also think it'll fit RB25). I bought it used from a member on here a few months ago, was under the impression that it required no maintenance and could be used as-is, however, after opening it, it appears as though she needs a rebuild. I have pictures of it. Clutch retails for over $2500 if I remember correctly, costs a lot less (less than half IIRC) to rebuild to spec. I'd like to get $250 for it.

1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
    1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

BUMP...$250 + shipping (local pick-up available as well), PayPal is accepted (4% fee).
    1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

amazed it has not sold yet, the rebuild kits are on rhdjapan for any interested.

Comment

Pending sale....
        1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

How much are these to rebuild?
          Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

OS Giken rebuild kits are available on RHD Japan for just under $950CAD brand new, shipped to your door. You could also talk to Adam or Daryl to see if they can grab you them for a little bit of a lesser price. In total, you could probably have this clutch rebuilt and prettied up again for less than half of what it retails new.
            1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

If i had the money to rebuild it i'd buy it quick
              Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

are sure it will fit a rb25 ???

Comment

It should, it's listed under OS Giken's site as compatible with all RB engines. I think so long as your RB uses push type clutch engagement (all R32's and some R33's).
                  1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

Hey Mark can you PM me

Comment

what's the model # ?
                      755whp @ 29psi
                      9.46 @ 146mph
                      91 Shell pump gas

Comment

Working...
                      X