stolen nissan parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen nissan parts

my friend just got his place broken into last night and they stole his s14 with and rb26 in it. the car was forsale.2 guys came to look at it and 2 days later it was stolen.cut the lock,used booster cables to start the car and it was gone,along with a damage to some other cars they tried to steal.
    also a carbon fiber gt style wing of a lime green s13,they took the trunk and
    wing.
    anyways the 2 guys that came to look at the car the other day,one guy was from bc and the other was from edmonton.they said they have s13 and s14s and where looking at buying.they were driving a red honda civic hatchback,not sure these where the guys that took it.but they that the car needed to be boosted and all that.
    so you if guys see or here anything,like parts for sale,this car is pretty unique so it would be pretty hard to sell the whole thing,so they will probably will be parting it out either in the edmonton or bc area
    here is a link to what the car looks like.

sad to see the car gone.it would of made a nice car for someone.now it will just be destroyed.

thanks for looking.
    and if this is in the wrong section let me know

thats lame... it will prolly turn up... make sure you post this up on beyond... they caught the claw and the claw lost... so its a good place to start...

too bad the steering wheel wasnt removed... they would have been screwed...
    How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
    \'03 Dodge SX2.0
    \'90 GTR32

Comment

lol yeah he just got the car ready for the out of province,just got the new tires on it and was taking it to get it done and insured.and yeah the steering wheel was back on it.

Comment

keep an eye out everyone...

I hate thieves

let's get them!
        Marc-André
        _________
        2.2L RB20 GTS-T
        ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

Can't believe this BS. Hope he will get it back... But I think its already a part now...

Comment

That totally sucks, I hate thieves!
            Make sure your friend keeps an eye on eBay
            RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
            http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
            1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

people, look for this CAR!

good luck with the recovery.

Comment

thanks everyone

someone told me they saw it yesterday with a guy and girl in it on the anthony henday.may not be the car,i don't know who would be stupid enough to drive it around.unless they where leaving the city,maybe calgary or bc. josh,the owner of dj auto wash gonna let it go for 16k.just because winter is coming.the car was awesome,crazy amount of work done to it and it looked awesome,still no gtr but....

if anybody see's this around i give you permission to fallow and take them down,just try not to reck the car,lol

thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by 91_skyline View Post
                  .cut the lock,used booster cables to start the car and it was gone,

if u saw them use booster cables......why didnt you do anything about it???? you just let them take it....?? or u saw them through camera, or they forgot them?
                  Being built...

Comment

?

Originally posted by JDMotion View Post
                    Can't believe this BS. Hope he will get it back... But I think its already a part now...
                    Dont say stuff like this man, try and keep the guys hopes up of finding this beautiful car!!!

Hey man I am very sorry to hear about this. I had my first car stolen and i was completely heart broken. I'm still looking for it and that happened more than 3 years ago!!!!

Best of luck,
                    Chris
                    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

my car also got stolen this week, the thief (or at least one of them) is in jail now.
                      I have to change out my rear tires, Thankfully nothing else was seriously damaged.
                      He was caught heading out of the city on hwy 16x.

Comment

no i wasn't there to see it happen,lol

it happened when the shop was closed.they cut the gate,lock and everything.and the booster cables where left there laying on the ground.where the car was. its just strange that the 2 dudes that showed up a few days before the car was stolen where looking to buy and we had it boosted for them,so they knew to bring booster cables.
                        so keep an eye out for this car.

thanks

Comment

bump it up,car still not found

Comment

Bump. Will keep an eye out in the lower mainland for ya Hopefully it turns up
                            FVI .ca
                            "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

Do you or ur buddy have a parts list?
                              FVI .ca
                              "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

Working...
                              X