Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - Pair of Blue R1 Corbeau Seats - - First come first serve

Hi Guys

selling 2 Corbeau R1 racing seats in blue.

$399 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the pair

1 has a 1 inch tear on the side as you can see the other one is in good shape no rips or tears.

$399 for the pair - Local in Vancouver

NO RAILS u can reuse the ones on your stock seats.

bump 399.99 no tax

Comment

Wish those were black or red...
      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
      lol

Comment

take off the covers, throw them in the washing machine and bye some fabric dye...easy

Comment

last price drop at $399 for the pair

Comment

do they come with a mounting kit?
            I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

seats only as posted

Comment

I have this Recaro racing seat, just the one, that I may consider trading for the pair so I can have matching seats. That would be nifty. I would want to make sure they are comfortable and such though.

It's an $800 seat though... dunno if you're interested in adding cash?
                DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

2 of our seats are acutally worth more, we just want to get rid of it... list price is $499.99 per seat so your getting 900 + seats for $400

Comment

where is the tear? can you post a better pic of it? is it repairable?
                    1966 Pontiac Beaumont | 1972 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-X | 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T Type-M
                    1991 Toyota Celsior C-Type Supercharged | 1991 Toyota Cressida | 2008 GMC Acadia

Comment

Originally posted by JzGarage View Post
                      2 of our seats are acutally worth more, we just want to get rid of it... list price is $499.99 per seat so your getting 900 + seats for $400
                      So are you interested then? haha

I could handle straight trade. Maybe I'll try and sell my Recaro first...
                      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

sorry snow... we already have an abundance of seats! Looking to sell!

Comment

Seat is up for sale if anyone interested.
                          If I sell I may be by to pick these bad boys up...

Comment

Working...
                          X