FS:OT - Gauges , struts,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:OT - Gauges , struts,

I have these used parts for sale As it came with the car when i got it. Mostly R33 parts

R32 GTR mint fuel injectors (flow tested) yellow top 200$ SOLD
    Greddy boost gauges (2.0 bar)- SOLD
    Greddy turbo timer - 35$
    R34 oem Strut perfect condition (no oil leak ) 250$ or obo. SOLD
    And free radar detector (came with the car) SOLD
    Apexi el oil pressure gauges (sensor is hooped)25$ SOLD
    Apexi el boost gauges (good working condition) 100$ SOLD
    autobahn Short shifter kit - 95$ SOLD
    R33 oem trunk lid with spoiler (mint) 150$ SOLD
    Razo CF shifter stick - 25$
    Tomei Hicas lock (BNIB) 140$
    Greddy Oil sandwich Plate (BNIB) 90$ SOLD
    Nissan oem Zennon ballast - 20 $ each
    RB25det 20,000 km oem clutch and flywheel , (80% left ) 150$
    Blitz DD BOV with pipe 90 $
    defi controller with oil temp and water temp 200$ SOLD
    RB25 exhaust manifold used in good condition 30 $
    BNIB ARP exhaust stud (for aftermarket maniflod) 130$ SOLD
    kenwood stereo 4x50 watt 50$ SOLD
    intake pipe 2.5 in. 20$
    a few set of H1 and H3 bulbs 10 $ a pair
    2x rear sway bar with endlinks (oem) for RB25 /R32 gtr 30$ each

BUYERS PAY FOR SHIPPING

I also have lots of L&R projector headlights for any body want to retrofit their headlights Pm me if interested
    If you want pictures
    Just pm me
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Modded R33 headlights using projectors from CX9
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by R33rr; 07-27-2011, 08:25 PM. Reason: updated prices and sold
    A BIRD ON YOUR HAND ** **** ON YOUR WRIST

did some one say radar detector? pics!
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

you have to buy to get radar detector

WOOT : WOOT

Comment

Bumpidy bump

Comment

you have pic of coilover but nowhere do I see a description for coil.
          Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

I might buy that turbo timer if you want to include the radar detector
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

this goes to snow and everyone else, you guys do know the radar detectors are illegal right? If you get caught with one in your car it's a 5000$ fine. i do have ways around it but personally i just wouldnt use one. would be nice though
              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I know they are illegal. But out west I'm pretty sure the worst thing that will happen is you will get it taken away from you...

Back east they might be Nazi's about it, but I see them here allll the time, in plain sight on windshields, in plain sight for cops. I've seen cops drive past cars with them blatantly stuck to a windshield...
                DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

hahahaha thats awesome. worse comes to worse you could just keep an unsealed envelope in your car and the when the cop pulls you over you unhook it and toss it in the envelope as it is against the law for him/her to open sealed mail! Where there is a will there is def a way! hehehe

Comment

^^^ Make sure it's addressed to someone else and not yourself or they could just ask you to open it for them...

And if you say no, you technically aren't cooperating with police which means they'll get pissy and look for anything on your car to get yea for...

Comment

i will buy the radar detector give me a price please
                      1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

also are the struts for a gtr or gts?
                        1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

hahaha

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                          ^^^ Make sure it's addressed to someone else and not yourself or they could just ask you to open it for them...

And if you say no, you technically aren't cooperating with police which means they'll get pissy and look for anything on your car to get yea for...
                          obviously..... that would be funny. just mail it to a family member that lives down the block and your good to go!

Comment

Uh, radar detectors are legal in BC...
                            R32 Parts For Sale!

forums.gtrcanada.com/members-marketplace/t-fs-bodykits-and-body-parts-42653.html

Comment

^^^ Good to know?

I've heard both. I know a few members on here pull it off and toss it in the back seat if they get pulled over. Maybe to avoid the hassle...?

I know they're sold in car audio places all over so I'm not surprised if they are 100% legal.

To OP, you're welcome for all the free bumps you're getting

Comment

Working...
                              X