No announcement yet.

FS:OT - Gauges , struts,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobrra : you have pic of coilover but nowhere do I see a description for coil.
    I did not post any coilover for sale
    Snow: Pm me your contact info or pm me tonite and i could bring them to work with me and you can pick up .(Brentwood mall area)
    A BIRD ON YOUR HAND ** **** ON YOUR WRIST

Comment

GTSjames
      I believe the struts came off a GTR . The guy I bough the car from gave me whole bunch of stuff.

Comment

tight i drive a gts, how much for the radar detector? i seriously want one. Bad.
        1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

Bump for my previous question and I'm bored as hell at work so...... How much for the fuzz buster???
          1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

Comment

I have some gts suspension for sale. Good price at that and they come with eibachs if your interested.
            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Come on guys need this stuff gone

Comment

I'd LOVE to have those coilovers...but the "money manager" won't "allow it". lol

Comment

Dude I'll BUY the radar detector... Give me a price please!!! Lol I seriously want it
                  1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                    this goes to snow and everyone else, you guys do know the radar detectors are illegal right? If you get caught with one in your car it's a 5000$ fine. i do have ways around it but personally i just wouldnt use one. would be nice though
                    Maybe, just maybe there are people that want to buy a radar detector in places that are legal. Or do you just spout stuff with no verification?
                    BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan are LEGAL.
                    Almost every state is legal.
                    i have had one for years.

R33rr, i am interested in the set of 4 coilovers/shocks you have pictured.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Just to let you know this is gtr CANADA which means it is not legal in every province. Actually I believe in most provinces they are illegal! Where they are legal people are extremely lucky! Thanks thow!

Comment

ok if you read the statement that you replied to than it clearly says that they are NOT illegal in all provinces, dont mean to be a **** but the following provinces are in canada, BC Alberta and Saskatchewan, and in new brunswick they are not illegal, they do not come with a fine but they have the right to take them from you, gtr canada includes bc, alberta saskatchewan and nb,

seriously, i want it give me a price
                        1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

Comment

ok read what i wrote and what you just wrote:

Me:" Actually I believe in most provinces they are illegal! Where they are legal people are extremely lucky! "

You: "dont mean to be a **** but the following provinces are in canada, BC Alberta and Saskatchewan, and in new brunswick they are not illegal, they do not come with a fine but they have the right to take them from you"

Sorry to say but there are 10 provinces in canada and like i said they are illegal in most! you had listed four! whatever.

This radar detector can still become useful for those in those four provinces.

Comment

imo 40% is closer to half than anything, but we can agree to disagree?
                            1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

Comment

most is still more. I dont really care in my opinion, i just want to help people realize that they can or cant use it in certain provinces. Not that people get the idea that they will fool the cops when really it is an expensive fine here where i live! 5K. There is a 0 tolerance here so thats why i made the stupid comment about the envelope thing.

Anyways sorry for making a mess of your thread I just wanted to have clarity on this issue for those interested in buying!

Comment

[B]WIFE :
                                Check PM

Comment

Working...
                                X