No announcement yet.

Cwong GTR part out. Update Constantly!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the difference between the standard FUCAs and the nismo models? Are the bushings good?

Comment

Nismo one has reinforced bushings. They are in very mint condition since it was on the car for only couple thousand KM.
      Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

I want the HKS H rods I will PM u...

Comment

Got any adjustable coilovers? Figure if your a wheel whore, you might be a suspension whore lol
          “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

I have a set of aragosta that is suppose to go onto my car, I'll consider selling it If I get some good offer though.

Comment

PM'ed
              1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

i pmd you about the fucas do want!
                GTRC-OG

Comment

Charles, Pm me with a price and we'll see from there :P
                  “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Buy my stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                    X