X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of interest, no walkers, bump.
    -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

Can you make me a suction kit ? I already have a divided twin turbo pipe ( from you - works awesome btw ) Im looking for hard piping with a maf delete from my apexi filters into my turbos. Can you pm me some details if you can make this for me ?
      "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

Originally posted by evilgtr View Post
        Can you make me a suction kit ? I already have a divided twin turbo pipe ( from you - works awesome btw ) Im looking for hard piping with a maf delete from my apexi filters into my turbos. Can you pm me some details if you can make this for me ?
        Check out Fastest lap. He does lots of custom pipe work. Used to be a Lightspeed guy.
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

I'm working out the details right now of making a complete hard pipe intake kit, I'll get back to you guys asap on that.
          -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

So we are going to look more into fabricating hard pipe kits, but it can't be till the end of the month when I get my car out of storage.
            -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

Keep me posted
              Originally posted by Z-Tuned
              Next question is: should I stroke it??
              Originally posted by Wingnut
              Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

Cool! will do, I assume the fitment would be the same for r33s and r32 GTRs. I'll have to do a bit more research.
                -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

Well it looks like the hks kit only fits the r33 and r34 gtr. I'm not 100% sure on the difference but perhaps we can work something out if someone wants to bring us an r32 gtr so we can fab a hard pipe kit.
                  -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

Bump, haven't got a chance to do the hard pipe kits yet. But I do have a core ready to go if anyone else is looking for a split divider pipe!
                    -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

Question, can do you do ONE pipe from a hardpipe kit???
                      I really need a hard pipe version of the pipe that goes from the BODY TO THE INTERCOOLER INLET on the HOT SIDE of the car.
                      1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

PM sent.
                        1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD
                        1995 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type-RA - Rod knock, then sold
                        2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Comment

How much for on of the exhaust manifolds??

Comment

Some of the best work i've seen in custom department for a long time! Well done! Would be interested in some RB20 parts made in the future if you guys will do it.
                            You gotta pay to play.

Comment

Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
                              Question, can do you do ONE pipe from a hardpipe kit???
                              I really need a hard pipe version of the pipe that goes from the BODY TO THE INTERCOOLER INLET on the HOT SIDE of the car.
                              Absolutely! If we had the car here, or your piping kit. I believe I have access to an r32 gtr right now so I could probably make it happen but to know we did it properly I really do need to fab it up on a car first to make sure everything fits ok.

Originally posted by krarks View Post
                              PM sent.
                              Replied!

Originally posted by jk26 View Post
                              How much for on of the exhaust manifolds??
                              The guys don't do them cheap, they are alot of work. There is a few variables there, but last time I priced them out. I would say between $1200-$1600 depending on a few variables.

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                              Some of the best work i've seen in custom department for a long time! Well done! Would be interested in some RB20 parts made in the future if you guys will do it.
                              Thanks! Ya we will do pretty much anything.
                              -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

I don't understand this picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X