COMING MAD GTR PART OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wootang View Post
    Would the front tension rods fit a GTS R32??
    If so, pm me with your price!!
    no they don't
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by krazpny View Post
      soooo are you not parting this out or what??? im interested in the single turbo intake for the mafs,the mafs, and the coilpack cover.
      Like it says in the post, this is a COMING partout. Im not going to sell the mafs on their own when I have the entire setup. Basically, if you want something little, you gotta wait.

Comment

Got the car out of impound, actually damage doest look as bad as I thought. Couple oil cooler lines going from oil filter got torn though. Even the BOV is still good, just pipe got ripped off of it. Starting to have second thoughts about maybe fixing the car, although that always comes with it's own set of complications. Anyway, heres some pictures.

Here is what that tranny looks like. note the new-looking piece that holds the gearset:

And it just had to start snowing...

Comment

wow f*** would i be pissed if a buddy mangled my car that bad, thats too bad man
          1993 Nissan R32 GTR

Comment

i got dibs on a whole lot of stuff! ill pm you, for whenever you take it apart.
            GTRC-OG

Comment

volk wheel...
              18x??? offset??? tire ???
              Thx

Comment

pm'ed... again.

Comment

Originally posted by derk
                  pm'ed... again.
                  Sorry if I am not giving too much priority to people wanting only a couple things. When the big things are gone, that's when the little things will be priced and blown out. For examply, Im not going to pull off the torque split converter or brakes while the engine is still in the car, as it may have to be rolled around.

PS- Price RB26 engine with accesories $5000 will do compression test in front of you. Judging by the sticker on the door of the car, phoneix's power had their way with it at 80 000k, and now there is 95 000.

Comment

hope your friend gave you some serious coin.
                    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

So is this still getting parted? or have you decided to fix.
                      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

wow this sucks bad. I dont think my friend would be driving anything else but a whel chair for the rest of his life after this.

Anyways i'm interested in a set of gtr front seats. Let me know on pricing please
                        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Micho View Post
                          So is this still getting parted? or have you decided to fix.
                          I donn't think I am going to fix, but I have another gtr with no motor in it at the moment that I am doing a build on.....which is taking forever to complete, so I am very considering just throwing this engine in there with the n1 turbos, and selling the n1 forged bottom end that is still at the shop.

Comment

I know have this car at my shop minus drivetrain, power fc, and intercooler. I will be parting it out along with the other 10 or 12 Skylines that I am parting out. Please PM me, e-mail me, or call the shop if you need any Skyline parts.

Mike
                            403-320-8609
                            fourxtoys@shaw.ca

Comment

you got a front bumper for sale?
                              '91 Black GTS-T

Comment

Pm'd you earlier today please get back to me asap

Oh and I would be interested in the hoses for the rb26 covers at the back
                                Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X