• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hooood!!

hey i called dibs on the hood!!! you have been pm'd

Comment

PM replied
      -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

gtr spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by CYKr33 View Post
          gtr spoiler?
          Yeah but its been modded for an R32

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

dude are you selling any interior carpet? i.e from the trunk? I am missing my carpet piece/cover from the right hand side (see picture)

Comment

you have been pm'd about the guage cluster! need to buy asap please reply!

Comment

you have been pm'd again! empty your inbox!!!

(if the gts speedo is exactly the same as the gtst, does that include the hicas light??)

Comment

Ill check it out today

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Hey I need headlights, front bumper, grill, wheel fenders, etc. What do you have?

Comment

I have all but bumper and grille.... throw me an offer.....

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Do you have pics of what is left of your front end? There are some parts that I need but I'm not sure of the name of em. I'll give you a 100 for the lights.

Comment

$100? lol no

I have lights and fenders

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

How much do you think is reasonable? I can get a pair for 150 that includes shipping from the island, they aren't worth that much bud. If you have HID's then we can negotiate higher than 150.

Comment

Get the ones from the island, bud. They are broken, and S2.

I was offered $250 shipped from a guy back east, but I'll sell for $200 local... Cheaper than ebay.

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Hey I know I asked about the sensors but would you be willing to sell the know sensor harness?
                                Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X