X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Apexi Power FC D-Jetro for R32/33

New in box Power FC D-Jetro for R32/33.

Part number is 414AN026

Comes with ecu, commander, manual and warranty card, map sensor and harness, as well as the other harness for using dual map sensors. None of the harness has been cut up or hacked at.

This unit is set up to use only one map sensor and comes with the harness to do so. This makes for a simpler and cleaner install. You can also control boost with this setup using the factory boost solenoid, so you don't need to spend the extra money on the boost control kit. It was installed once and run only to make sure it all worked, and then removed from the car.

Asking $1200 shipped for it.

If you're local, I'm willing to install and do a basic tune on it for free.

I'll consider trades for other engine management systems, an RB26 single turbo kit, RB26 or RB25 transmissions, or possibly anything else you think I may need.

You can PM me, or email me at dan@dnagarage.ca for quicker response. I accept cash, EMT or PayPal as payment.

Thanks for looking,
    Dan
    Dan Hofman
    DnA Garage - the performance gene
    www.dnagarage.ca

Oh i wish the d-jetro would have ben offerred for the rb25, would have been so much nicer than the l jetro. GLWS it should sell soon
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

bump! Make me an offer.
      Dan Hofman
      www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

bump.

I'm getting an error when trying to respond to PMs, so please email me. (Yes, that means you sr20-gt30r )
        Dan Hofman
        www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

Working...
        X