Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyo R888 R-Compound Tires 275/35R18s SOLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyo R888 R-Compound Tires 275/35R18s SOLD!

If you are looking to take your Skyline to the next level at the track, R-Compounds are the way to go. These tires are incredibly fast and I turn low 1:30s at Mosport on them but could easily shave a bit more off that without letting off at 240 on the backstraight.

Absolutely no fear in any corner on these DOT street approved tires with UTQG of 100-AA-A

Rear tires still look good with minimal inner camber wear, front outers have worn more diving into corners with loads of speed. To even it out, put the fronts on the rear, since the outer tread on the rears is very healthy and they will last.

Just switched up to the Nitto NT05 which as you can see from the pics is far less contact patch despite being a 275! All 275s are not created equal because the R888 is far lighter and stiffer too!

Asking $490 (MSRP for all four is $1473 incl tax from 1010tires.com)

FITS perfect underneath a GT-R!

REAR LEFT

FRONT RIGHT

FRONT LEFT

REAR RIGHT

Nitto NT05 275/35R18 versus Toyo R888 275/35R18 wider, lighter and more sticky!

Omg!! Not my rim size *cry cry cry*
    1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

The 18x10 +22 Enkei RP03s will be for sale in 1 month if you want to work something out.

Steal for R-Comps you will love your car on the track.

Comment

I might be a little Bias :P but imo R888 is the ultimate street legal track tire, these tires are just pure gum...
        Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

great tires I run them right now. If these were 17's I'd be all over them Dave.

Comment

Well then man-up Nate!

As I say wheels are going up for grabs soon...so stay tuned.

Comment

I've had some members across Canada ask about shipping. Its more affordable than you think! I ahve shipped tires and wheels before via Greayhound and Toronto to BC was aorund $25-$30 ea! With 5-day service!

Comment

hey not sure if my pm is sending but ill take them

Comment

Tires are SOLD!!!

Comment

boo-yah-kah-cha

Comment

Working...
                    X