Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTR part out, many parts stock and a/m, new and used, shell and engine also for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTR part out, many parts stock and a/m, new and used, shell and engine also for sale.

Car sold a long time ago...
    Last edited by SxyBeast; 02-15-2011, 05:47 AM.
    sigpic

I'll take the shifter and seats pending pics, also will u ship the seats?
    Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Tried to PM you, not sure if it went through or not. Here it is:

Hey there,
      I will take the following:
      - Front bumper (only if its non fiberglass, Aftermarket is ok, but name brand only, no replicas)
      - Z32 mafs + pigtails
      - aluminum coolant overflow tank
      - driver side seatbelt assembly, entire thing

What do you want for all of these? iam in Mississauga and can come get it pending asking price and location. Please get back to me asap. I Porbably will buy more thing as well as I need to make a list so lets make a good deal? Please call me if you need to at 519-697-6398
      Thank you
      Last edited by aN4rk1; 08-10-2010, 07:46 AM.
      1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

What kind of brakes are they that you want $2000 for them?

Comment

^^^ Also want to know what type of brakes? Pictures and Dimensions of the ARC intercooler.
          1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
          www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

I call dibs on the shifter i asked first! I just want the shifter now.
            Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

My bad mike, didnt see that. Shifter is urs

Comment

do you have a blow off valve? id be interested if you do
                1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

If shifter Boone gets I'm interested, also do u have a hood. ? Let me know. Can't send private MSG my phones acting up
                  1990 Skyline GTR
                  1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
                  CBR 600 Stunt
                  2001 Volvo VNL660
                  Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

interor pieces

both rear plastic pillar, my is an r32 2dr with gray interior. if if still good please let know. i will pay extra for you trouble of shipping if i have too. please call if you have any q, 757-726-0063 or 757-771-8140 ask for duke.

Comment

hows the tranny? any grinding total kms etc etc etc???
                      How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
                      \'03 Dodge SX2.0
                      \'90 GTR32

Comment

Can you sell me your r32 body harness? I need the harness thats under the dash which is connected to the in side fusebox.
                        I really really need it

Comment

Firstly, I'm an idiot and forgot to take pics while at the shop today but will definately have pics up tomorow.

MikeRWK:

Shifter is yours. Yes I will shipp seats but I don't think it will be cheap. I will do my best to get a quote for you once you acknowledge you want them after seeing pics.

aN4rk1:

Firstly, sorry front bumper is the only part I don't have.
                          Z32 MAFS : $300
                          Coolant overflow: $80
                          Seatbelt: $80 (sounds reasonable to me since I had to buy one before from Japan and it costed me about $180)

So $460 for those parts. I'll give you a deal pending whatever else you need...
                          Also, what are pigtails, piping or wiring connection?
                          PS I'll call you soon.

Brakes:

Are stock gtr calipers, pads, and rotors. I kinda figured they were worth something like that. Brakes were the only items I wasen't 100% on price wise. Throw me an offer.

Marke:

Will have intercooler specs and pics up tomorow.

GTST-James:

No BOV, just stock recirculation.
                          PS are you the James I did a photoshoot for last year?

Turboed08:

I do have a hood but it's not in 100% condition. But I'll let it go for something reasonable. Pics tomorow.

Tonynail:

Yes the pillars are available. I'll call you soon

Shadao:

No grinding at the tranny. Car has 120 xxx kms on it I got the car with 90 xxx kms and changed fluids immediately when I first got the car. The only sign of age it has displayed is when entering reverse gear 5% of the time it wont engage unless you release clutch slightly. Never had even a tad of problems with the tranny otherwise.

r32rb25det:

I can sell you it but I don't know what exactly it is and how to take it out. Or you could help me if your around Toronto.

Thanks for all the interest everyone. All Pm's replied to.
                          sigpic

Comment

interested in the catch tank, where does it mount?
                            RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                            http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                            1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Originally posted by SxyBeast View Post

aN4rk1:

Firstly, sorry front bumper is the only part I don't have.
                              Z32 MAFS : $300
                              Coolant overflow: $80
                              Seatbelt: $80 (sounds reasonable to me since I had to buy one before from Japan and it costed me about $180)

So $460 for those parts. I'll give you a deal pending whatever else you need...
                              Also, what are pigtails, piping or wiring connection?
                              PS I'll call you soon.
                              Please do. The pigtails are the wire connectors for the Z32 mafs. You may or may not have them depending if the mafs were installed or not. Also, do you have any:
                              - braided hoses
                              - Hard/aluminum intercooler or intake piping
                              - electronic boost controller
                              - any after market gauges
                              - any rain guards

Comment

Working...
                              X