Nissan Consult Cable for Skyline - $40.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Consult Cable for Skyline - $40.00

Nissan Consult Cable for Skyline 300zx Silvia 180sx etc on eBay.ca (item 320441498018 end time 24-Aug-10 00:55:28 EDT)

I purchased off of ebay,,, never used,,, as I discovered afterwards I didn't have a stock ECU...

i wouldnt mind this but i need to find a cheap reader. I have the consult chip i just need the plug and the reader.
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Does this mean all I need is a computer with a serial port? Will it work for R33 GTS?

Comment

yes serial port,, not too sure exactly what it does,,, there are a few free software titles you can google and download,,, don't think it gives you the tunable maps like apexi ecu's or anything,,..

Comment

Originally posted by kengeroo View Post
          yes serial port,, not too sure exactly what it does,,, there are a few free software titles you can google and download,,, don't think it gives you the tunable maps like apexi ecu's or anything,,..
          I can confirm that it doesnt. You need nistune for that.
          1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

now just to confirm something, i got the same one and it doesn't work on my car for some reason, is this because it will only read an ecu with a stock chip? My ecu is chipped would this be the issue? Have not been able to figure it out.

Brian

Comment

it will only work if you payed for the software . Scantech works but it wont save logging and wont do adjustment only reads ecu. I got Blatz with legit software once registered , you can save log but max 80kb. But the catch is you must purchase datalog viewer. . But only one registration per computer you must reregister to use to other computer .
              A BIRD ON YOUR HAND ** **** ON YOUR WRIST

Comment

consult cable still for sale?
                93 laser sold
                91 skyline gtst totaled
                92 skyline gtr current

Comment

Working...
                X