Ok, buy this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, buy this.

Putting it up here again. My old bottom end. Tomei Rods, Tomei 87.5mm non-cooling channel pistons. R34 Crank and block to fit the pistons.

Asking $2200 as is, or $3000 balanced, machined and new bearings and rings..

History on this is, it made 532WHP, 454ft lbs. Then I played with the boost and pounded out a rod bearing. Which spun inside the big end of the rod. So, the crank is still good, but could use a little polish on #6 journal. The rod will need to be polished, possibly re-sized.

I'll throw in the N1 Water pump I ran too as it's still minty, and whatever parts I had left over.
    1998 Stagea AutechVersion 260RS
    1991 GTi-R "Angry White Ghost" - FOR SALE

Oh, and I will entertain close, reasonable offers. Low balls will be ignored. I know what I paid, and what Tomei goods are worth new, and know used parts are worth no more then half what they are new....

I won't separate the rods from the slugs.

Comment

Im going to book mark this, are you getting allot of offers and the 3000 dollar price is that the motor everything together good to go?

Steve
      You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
        Im going to book mark this, are you getting allot of offers and the 3000 dollar price is that the motor everything together good to go?

Steve
        Couple of tire kickers. $3000 would be for an assembled bottom end, probably with Cosworth bearings depending on availability. No head, oil pan, accessories...

Comment

Im sorry re read what I had posted. If I bought this off of you, would I be able to slap my head and such off of it having had you do all the new bearings etc and good to go or will more machine work be required on my end?

Steve
          You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

I can vouch for the crank It's actually pretty minty!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
              Im sorry re read what I had posted. If I bought this off of you, would I be able to slap my head and such off of it having had you do all the new bearings etc and good to go or will more machine work be required on my end?

Steve

Yes, once this is reassembled, you can put a head on it, and go.

Oh, and thanks Ben, and welcome home!! it is minty. Hasn't even had a chance to change color from oil yet!!
              Last edited by Wingnut; 08-28-2010, 09:30 PM. Reason: someone made me do it...

Comment

Working...
              X