Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: more wicked ass parts ,haltech, cf spoiler , RB cams and plenum, Nismo 2 way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: more wicked ass parts ,haltech, cf spoiler , RB cams and plenum, Nismo 2 way

-used hks original cam gears $200

-RB25det transmission SOLD

- Precision SC61R turbo .68 exhaust side and 1.04 cold. This is a ball bearing turbo with 4'' intake outlet and 3" exhaust outlet. This is in great shape has almost never been used. It is a 650 Hp turbo comparable to gt35r except for garretts poop out way more often than these. Comes with v band clamp for the down pipe $800

- Intake plenum for RB25det. Has velocity stacks and it is montrous and chromed out. Brand new just been sitting in my basement. They go for over $800 on ebay. $550

- Greddy Type R bov $200

- HKS white face mechanical boost gauge...comes with gauge and screws need to get new vac line. $80

- Sard boost gauge good shape everything included plus poopy gauge pod holder comes free. $50

Haltech E8 standalone ecu with a long flying lead harness which can be used with any engine. SR, RB, any other car engine you can think of. This comes with the ecu, 3 bar map sensor so that you don't need the poopie maf anymore, also comes with laptop chord, and software
    $900

Personal suede concave steering wheel. Black suede with red stitching. It has almost never been used and when it was I wore gloves. SOLD

I have skyline,s14,s13 super low side mount bucket seat rails. They are made by driftworks.com and costed tooo much lol they are $150 euro each
    I will take SOLD for both of them
    heres the linkhttp://www.driftworks.com/shop/p263/Driftworks-Super-low-side-mount-seat-subframe-(Left-side)/product_info.html

brand new set (2) federal 595rs tieres in a 245/40/18 these tires are very beefy and fir more like a 255 or 65
    Sold!

huge cf spoiler I had pics up of it before 1600mm cannon ball R spoiler exact same as origin $500

a spec titanium shift knob....has some weight to it feels really good. It looks same as ARC fits nissan thread pitch
    $80

RB20,25 starter and alternators in good shape. Take them both for $100

RB25 power steering pump $70

also have Nismo 2 way in a pumpkin for R32/S13 asking SOLD has 5 bolt axles and locks hard as ****

-Also have silver paint. My brother had this car before and was going to repaint it the identical color with his new kit. But ending up parting the whole car out lol.

So for $250 you get paint, clear and reducer, and activater for clear. Everything to paint the whole car
    heres the color...looks really wicked in person has an almost purple and blue effect in it

-Also have brand new Tomei pro cams. I have chosen to go a different route with my car.
    They are 270 degrees with 9.25 lift Exhaust. And 260 and 9.25 intake.
    asking SOLD shipped paid almost $900 to get them here

pics of paint

will take pics of anything else if needed I think I have better pics of turbo I can upload later
    Last edited by J.V.D.Skyline; 09-24-2010, 09:45 PM.

Do you have any coilovers?

Comment

Location?
      You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

Hey I don't have coilovers might have some stock suspension parts no coils..

And I am in North Edmonton

Comment

I will take your Tranny. I am located in edmonton. Please message me with details for picking up!
          Chris
          Last edited by zeldaman; 09-13-2010, 03:35 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

pm'd LMK!

Comment

Okay so I sold the tranny.....and have a money hold on the diff, steering wheel, cams, and seat rails, and steering wheel.

Comment

If the deal falls through on the steering wheel I call dibs, I pm'd you but got no response.

Comment

If the deal with the diff goes sour I'm quite interested depending on the price.

Comment

Hey so I still have the Haltech...spoiler and turbo and the intake plenum. Dropped the price a little on all of them to make it a lil more affordable for you guys

Comment

Working...
                    X