Gtr shell hella cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gtr shell hella cheap!

Will include GTR doors and fenders to have a complete shell minus hood and front bumper all glass minus drive side, no rear suspension, missing front fucas and struts...$750 Firm
    If turning a honda civic into a Skyline GTR isn't magic...i dont know what is!!

Where are you located? And what is missing to make this car complete besides what you have already listed.
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

located in kelowna....basically a complete bare shell, still has all panels and glass minus driver door, full interior minus seats, front knuckles hubs lcas, chassis harness,....rear subframe is still in the car but traction arms, lcas, fucas, rear knuckles are gone....still have almost all the parts to put it back together, but for $750 it goes as it sits....

Comment

Would have been extremely interested if you were closer to me. I live in Ontario so this would not be available for me

Comment

shitty deal.,..still have to etest every other year?

Comment

Yup I kinda wish we didn't. I think it's bs but whatever.... What can you do?

Comment

What color is the shell? Do you have some photos to post? How much rust? What is the status of the VIN? Has it been stored indoors, or outside under cover, or with the door opening covered in, or left open to the outside elements?
              Thanks!

Comment

Shell is electric metallic green....originally silver, rear quarters were rusty, have been replaced with clean arches, VIN is bc regi'd, requires VI due to window tints, stored outdoors under cover with doors shut and all glass intact. Rear 6-8" of rocker panels are a lil scabbed toegther, however unnoticeable with skirts.

Comment

To confirm: the car will be sold exactly as it sits in the pictures with two front fenders additionally included in the price. Are the fenders the same color as the car? Thanks!

Comment

yes and will include a set of GTR doors aswell....they have some bondo in them, front GTR fenders also included drive side has some bondo in it aswell....current doors are GTS

Comment

What year is that? Do you still have it ?

Comment

damn wishin i was closer
                        1991 skyline GTS-T - first import/winter project

Comment

Soo looking to sell as is, not part out anything?
                          You gotta pay to play.

Comment

Dont forget guys, not trying to kill your business bud but Id disclose the extensive bodywork on the rear quarter last year....idk if the car is straight
                            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

im very certain this is sold.
                              RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

Working...
                              X