Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilovers for Sale!!!!!

Hey,

I want to sell my coilovers before the winter hits. The coilovers are NPG by Bridgestone, they are 12kg in front, and 8kg in the back. They are pretty stiff but they are good for the street and the track. They are in good shape overall and the dampners are in really decent shape. They don't bounce, they absorb bumps how they are supposed to.

The reason for sale is I want to get some higher end coilovers (like Ohlins or DG-5's) with stiffer shocks and softer springs. Here's a picture of the coilovers, these aren't mine but they are exactly the same. I also have pictures of my coilovers just need to go though my pictures.

I'm gonna say the price is 700$ + shipping negociable.

Last edited by mitch32; 10-11-2010, 06:25 AM.

loll bridgestone makes coilover? wtf they know about suspension. stick to rubber haha lol!
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Yea, in Japan Bridgestone made coilovers for a few years. They are basically a KYB shock with an eibach spring, it says directly on it. Brand new they went for around 1500-1800 with the exchange. I'm not in a crazy hurry to sell them, if your local I'll take a drive with you to see they are actually pretty good. They are pre-load adjustable and they go pretty low. I'll post pictures if people want.

Comment

Willing to lower the price pretty low, also to sweeten the deal you can try them out and if you don't like them I'll take them back and refund your money.

I'd let them go for 650$.... Someone pick them up before I store my car.
        Last edited by mitch32; 10-11-2010, 06:24 AM.

Comment

To the top, new price check last post

Comment

bump for a good guy
            The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

Thanks Josh!!!

Someone make me an offer that isn't a lowball...... Willing to go pretty low on price with these coils but be fair

Comment

i cannot beleive these aren't gone yet, wtf
                sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

A few PMs, no one serious....

Bump, car goes away in 2 weeks for the winter.

Comment

Just asking since it isnt posted... is this for GTR or GTS?

thanks

DaNigger Out.
                    DaNigger

Comment

those are for gtr/gts-4

Comment

As Derk said they are for r32 GTR or GTS-4. BUMP!!!

Price is nego as always. If your interested send me a PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X