Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Ballin outta control Aragosta Coilover for BNR32!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ballin outta control Aragosta Coilover for BNR32!!!

BACK FOR SALE AGAIN!!!
    - height adjustble top hat (seriously!!)
    - fully height adjustable
    - progressive springs
    - forged aluminum casing
    - mono tube
    - 12way adjustable
    - 9.6K front and 7.8K rear

If you don't know what they are, google it.
    $1800 firm, no low ball, no trades. These are top of the line stuff so if you think it's overprice, skip this thread and move on.

Reason for selling: I got a set of Apexi circuit N1 damper. I need something stiffer for track use.
    Last edited by C-unit; 04-30-2011, 04:09 AM.
    Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

when you will be done, I tihnk you wil have the BALLEST skyline in the world man lol!
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Bump for a good guy and some killer coilovers. This would be a sweet deal and nice set-up for anyones gtr
      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I am so choked that this doesnt fit my front suspension set up....It makes my car 4x4. Seriously...I want to keep those if I can some how modify and make them lower.

Comment

Are you going to have to grab a set of gts fronts Charles? That would suck!
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I don't know...I always thought the GTR has shorter front shocks but this is not the case. I am probably looking to get a GTS set up with the hook at the back because I am running GTR knuckle.

Comment

true baller status

Comment

Whhhaaatttt!! What kind of specs are those sweetly priced aragostas running (just out of curiousity)?

Comment

fxxk this..I am keeping it now..I am losing too much money seeling it at this price...

They are for GTR
                  - aluminum forged casing
                  - height adjustable strut top..(you ever heard about that?? lol)
                  - monotube design
                  - 12 way adjustable
                  - progressive springs
                  - springs rate are 9.6K and 7.8K

Comment

i thought u dont need them? i pmed u on skylineownersusa.com
                    Current:
                    1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

"After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts" -Aristotle

Comment

You will LOVE the Aragustas. They ride amazing nothing like them.
                      You can't fix stupid.

Comment

ok...back on sale again!.

Comment

Working...
                        X