Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale - BNIB 38m External Waste Gate, Autobhan rb20/25 Intake pipe, rb20 bits

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For Sale - BNIB 38m External Waste Gate, Autobhan rb20/25 Intake pipe, rb20 bits

    Ebay Silicone rb20/25 intake (BLUE)
    Bought this off ebay and I upgraded to the Autobhan one you see above. This is just like the Autobhan one but silicone, you will need to use your stock fittings or replace with Canadian tire ones to fit etc.



    Pic of it next to the Autobhan:
    Asking $20

    Let me know If you have any questions or need more pics. I have pics of the Autobhan installed into my buddies Rb20 gtst aswell just not with me atm.


    Willing to ship anyway the buyer wishes at there cost.
    I like Grey hound as you can ship collect
    Local sales/pickups take priority.


    I take paypal aslong as you pay the 3% fee
    Also take EMT
    Slideways68@hotmail.com if you want to email or send funds to.
    Feel free to pm me and I ship as soon as items are paid for:P
    Thankyou for looking.

    Only the Blue intake hose left. UBYNOW!
    Last edited by Supraclean; 12-27-2010, 05:09 AM. Reason: price drop
    Traction is optional, so are zipties

    92 Gtst/Silver bullet

  • #2
    Trailer park speed BUMP
    Traction is optional, so are zipties

    92 Gtst/Silver bullet

    Comment


    • #3
      Price drop, good stocking stuffers:P
      Traction is optional, so are zipties

      92 Gtst/Silver bullet

      Comment


      • #4
        You've got mail!
        1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
        1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
        2003 Lexus LS430
        1992 Range Rover on 36s

        Comment


        • #5
          pms replied, Autobhan intake tube sold.
          Traction is optional, so are zipties

          92 Gtst/Silver bullet

          Comment


          • #6
            Bump steer action, also accepting trades for a 44mm wasegate.
            Traction is optional, so are zipties

            92 Gtst/Silver bullet

            Comment


            • #7
              Holiday bump.
              Traction is optional, so are zipties

              92 Gtst/Silver bullet

              Comment


              • #8
                where are you located?
                interetsed in the wastegate

                Comment


                • #9
                  Alberta, Canada. Sure send me a pm and I can get you a shipping quote.
                  Traction is optional, so are zipties

                  92 Gtst/Silver bullet

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    pm sent

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Money sent, wastegate sold

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Indeed, Thankyou for quick payment Brad.
                        Traction is optional, so are zipties

                        92 Gtst/Silver bullet

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X