Work Meister S1, 2 piece, 18x10 +9 all round, Burning Black finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Meister S1, 2 piece, 18x10 +9 all round, Burning Black finish

So these were up for sale some time ago. They sold to a local guy, or at least I thought as much, but he backed out in the end. Then I went through the game again with another couple of guys, got p1ssed off, wasn't in any rush to sell so kept them as fantastic basement ornaments.

Still in no rush to move them on but I feel like having another crack at it. This time I may be open certain trades.

As I mentioned in the thread title, the wheels are 18x10 +9 offset all round, T disk (big caliper clearance) fronts and A disk (mid disk) rears. The finish on the centres is Burning Black (BKB)......according to Work, they could quite possibly be the only set of 2 piece Meisters in this size/colour (I know of a set of 3 piece in this colour though). They are spotless, as the pictures should show. They were only on my R32 for about 500 km's before I decided to get rid of the Skyline as it just wasn't getting enough use. Wheels only, no tires, (they're long gone).

Potential trades should fall into the following specs:-
    Preferably 18's, but slight possibility I'd do 19's, widths between 9.5" and 10.5", offsets somewhere between +20 and +10 (depending on rim width etc). If you've got something close to those then let me know and I'll consider it, but it has to be at least close.
    Equivalent quality/price point wheels only, with the exception of maybe NT03's or similar plus cash. No Rota's please.....not that I particularly dislike them, just not what I'm looking for. No staggered setups either.
    They will be going on an Evo X and the caliper clearance is a BIG deal on those cars (T disk +9 offset Meisters needed a 10mm spacer!), so I'd have to confirm clearance before going through with a trade.

Price for a straight sale $2200 o.b.o. Buyer to cover shipping

All 4, boxed

Front 1

Front 2

Rear 1

Rear 2

PM would be best. I generally check here most days.

Cheers,
    Mark

Wanna trade for a set of xd9s with cash on top?
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
      Wanna trade for a set of xd9s with cash on top?
      As much as I like XD9's, unfortunately they aren't even close to clearing the front calipers on the Evo X ....... I know as I tried an 18x10 +18 way back.

Some interesting offers via PM so far fella's. Keep 'em coming.

Comment

So hot!!!!

Glws!

Comment

Someone buy my wheels o I can grab these. I'll give anyone a great deal

Comment

trade for advan sa3r? blue lip with black spokes?

Comment

Wow those are nice! Good luck with the sale!!

Comment

Originally posted by skyline4lif3 View Post
                trade for advan sa3r? blue lip with black spokes?
                No thanks.....they wouldn't look that great on the Evo imo.
                Thanks for the offer though.

Comment

Getting close to selling my rims. If they sell I will grab these from you if I can

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                    Getting close to selling my rims. If they sell I will grab these from you if I can

Sounds good mate. Just let me know if and when I've had plenty of interest thus far but as yet don't have money in my hands.
                    Last edited by skylineguv; 11-12-2010, 11:33 AM.

Comment

SOLD
                      Nice that they're staying local and will be going on a very nice looking 32!
                      Last edited by skylineguv; 11-13-2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X