FS-- OBD Datalogger Laptop $40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-- OBD Datalogger Laptop $40

Im selling my DELL Inspiron 3600 laptop. it's not much of a laptop, but it comes with bLazt's datalogging software which you can use for reading your ECU codes. AFAIK, supports several types of OBD1 vehicles (z32, 240sx, bnr32, etc).

cost is virtually the cost of a copy of the software - $40 on blazt's site. with my deal, you get the laptop which you can use as a dedicated datalogging laptop for free.

why buy my laptop instead of using your fancy $1200 sony vaio? well, its a $40 dollar laptop you can afford to have flying around your car in case you do some cornering in excess of 1.5 G's

located in vancouver
    Last edited by solid_88; 01-30-2011, 06:55 PM.
    Legend of the red R

dammnnittt!! vancouver i would have bought that just for the reqason i can be lazy and not install anything and have it flying around the car lol GLWS
    Braden McElwaine (Wangan 7)
    1993 240sx ka-t- sold
    1990 240sx- sold
    1990 240sx-1300lb drift missile
    1993 240sx-rb25det DD
    1994 infiniti q45-for sale 1500$!

Comment

Originally posted by braden View Post
      dammnnittt!! vancouver i would have bought that just for the reqason i can be lazy and not install anything and have it flying around the car lol GLWS
      haha yeah it only makes sense right? even laptop-mounting your ballin sony vaio is risky with some of the cornering Gs our cars are capable of. not to mention the crazyness of 90% of this forum community

got some interest but still for sale!
      Legend of the red R

Comment

do you have a spare cable to interface, send me some pics , I was looking at getting the software....

thanks
        Last edited by fast_freddie; 01-24-2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

no cable, you'll need to get that on your own, hence why its so cheap. software is in there though!
          Legend of the red R

Comment

is this HP or Dell cause I can't find any info on a HP inspiron 3600, I'm local and interested, let me know!
            DEATHSQUAD AUTOMOTIVE STYLING
            --------------------------------------------------

www.deathsquad.ca

Comment

damn it! sorry guys my bad, it's DELL inspiron 3600. not sure why i confused it with HP...
              Legend of the red R

Comment

Working...
              X