Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler: Volk Racing CV-PRO 17x9 +22 with good General Exclaim UHP 245/45/17

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Feeler: Volk Racing CV-PRO 17x9 +22 with good General Exclaim UHP 245/45/17

    *****************Price LOWERED.... 1350$.********************


    Hello!!

    So, this is actually a feeler because I don't have another set of wheel at the moment so I can't just let these go without having another set. However, if someone is really interesting, I might seriously consider buying another set of wheel and tires

    Wheels: Volk racing CV-PRO. Pretty much anyone knows that I'm a good detailer, you can imagine that my wheels were very well taken care and they are in their condition possible. I actually took 3 hours per wheel to detail them, inside the wheel have been Polished and outside the wheel have been compounded.

    It does comes with the 4 metal volks stem cap ( 70$ value)
    It does comes with the 4 Volk racing gold sticker
    Every wheel have his center cap ( Usually when I see a set of cv-pro, there's always one or 2 missing lol) Comes with both volk racing tools to remove the center cap too.
    Obviously, there's some curb rash around the lips.

    Price: Considering a set of volk racing goes for around 2500-4000 brand new and I think mine are in very good condition comparing to other used set, Asking 1200$ seems a pretty fair price, IMO. remember, this is a feeler!

    Tires:

    General Exclaim UHP 245/45/17.

    I'm on my fourth season with them and I would say they must have AT LEAST 50% meat left.
    - They've been very well care and protected with 303 protectant every 2 weeks to keep the rubber in good health.
    - Excellent wet tracking and as you can see, I got 3 summer out of them and I'm only at 40-50% of use. they could last at least 2 more summers, very durable!

    Price: Brand new they go for 102us on tiretracks ( add shipping,tax, tax on tires) I'm thinking your pretty close to about 140cnd/tire. so they are close to 550$ if not more. I'm thinking 250 would be a pretty fair offering !

    So if I conclude:

    1200+250 = 1450 for a good used set of VOLK RACING with general UHP that has at least 50% of meat left,

    - comes with both tools to remove the center cap without damaging them. ( I can't even find them online, very rare!)
    - Comes 4 original volk stem cap ( 70$)
    - Balanced / mounted ( 120$)
    - A free set of lug nut with spline lock nuts ( let say 50$) ( You won't be able to use your rays nut with these wheel, very few lug nut fit these wheels, you will appreciate my set

    - To sweeten the deal a bit, I can even make you a little detailing kit to keep your ''new'' used wheel in very good shape!

    And I rather sell it in person because I have no clue how to ship them so we can meet half way, let say you are in Toronto, well, we can both do a 3 hours drive and do it like this.
    Last edited by cobrAA; 04-23-2011, 12:58 PM.
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

    Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

  • #2
    Pictures:

    Front left:


    Rear left:


    Rear right:



    On a black Skyline:


    Rolling shot.. because WE all LOVE rolling shot right?
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

    Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

    Comment


    • #3
      If your thinking my price is off the market. please take a look at this auction.



      - Missing one center cap
      - 2 differents set of stem cap
      - Missing the 2 rays tools
      - My tires are better quality
      - My wheel are in a way better condition than these.

      1000$ us + shipping + taxes/duties.

      Thanks!!
      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

      Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

      Comment


      • #4
        couple days bump!
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

        Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

        Comment


        • #5
          Does anybody have a reasonably knowledgeable opinion on how these would fit on an R32 GTS-T?
          "It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by zrex View Post
            Does anybody have a reasonably knowledgeable opinion on how these would fit on an R32 GTS-T?
            There's a wheel thread with more than 20 pages if I'm not mistaken. look for wheel with 17x9 +22 ( or close to) it will gives you a good idea.
            Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

            http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

            Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

            Comment


            • #7
              bump.
              Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

              Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

              Comment


              • #8
                These will be available may 1st. I accept deposit.
                Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

                Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

                Comment


                • #9
                  Will they fit on an r33 gtst or to wide on the front??

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R33SOME View Post
                    Will they fit on an r33 gtst or to wide on the front??
                    these are fitted on a r32. how can I know if they will fit on a r33?
                    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

                    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

                    Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nobody like polished dish !?

                      I had 2 pms telling me my price is too high.. well the last 3 set of cv-pro I saw sold for 1000$ or more. They were not as clean, didn't include a set of lug nut, didn't include the rays tool. Next, consider that balancing and mounting tires cost around 100$, I'm actually asking 350$ for a set of tires with still more than half of meat left.

                      I can't see how my price can be overpriced!! I mean 450$ for 50-60% UHP Exclaim tires, mounted-balanced, wheels have been polished inside and outside ( took me 4 hours per wheel), lug nut, rays tool to not damage the center cap. Rays stem cover. Is that really overpriced? I really don't think so.

                      Also, if you would like, I can throw an amount of wheel sealant, wheel cleaner and tire protector for free ( that's easily another value of 50$)
                      Last edited by cobrAA; 04-04-2011, 03:19 PM.
                      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

                      Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I had a call today, he's willing to offer me a deposit to show that he's interesting but won't buy until he see them in person..

                        Might be your last chance.
                        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

                        Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Someone offered me a deposit but he said that once he saw the rims, he will decide if he buy them or not.. I mean LOLL that's not a deposit haha.

                          Funny thing.
                          Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

                          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

                          Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If I don't have to ship them, I will take 1350$
                            Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

                            http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

                            Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Price LOWERED.... 1350$.
                              Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

                              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

                              Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X