4x 215/45/17 TIRES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x 215/45/17 TIRES!!!

4 pretty much brand new 215/45/17 Wanli S-1097 tires that ive only been running for a month. . will trade for 2 x 235/40/17 id like 350

can meet in ottawa or kingston area if serious.

I too love the McGangBanger lol

Comment

ahhah they are awesome..ahahah we usually eat the pieflurry..try that..haha..go to mcdonalds...get a Mcflurry..and ask them to blend an pie of yur choice into the mcflurry..oo yess..i said it ahaha

Comment

omg no freaking way they will do that? Whats the best combo to get flavours?

Comment

smores pie in an oreo mclurry. freaking orgasmic.
          1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

i like apple pie in a smartie mcflurry hahahah

Comment

Lmao trickey1991 sorry for the thread jack, we should almost get admin's to reopen the thread for him and send this one to the general discussion section. keep her going. See what people have been doing with mcdonalds food lol

Comment

ahahha man im fat i know everything there is too know at micccckkyyy deess brooo.want a big mac for 1.89??? you can order a mcdouble bro..for 1.39..and ask them to dress it like a big mac for .40cents theyll give you the 3 buns , lettuce,special sauce, everythign a big mac is...and theres like no difference between a big mac patty and a ******* mcdouble patty ..ahahah there ya go..blow ur mind! ahahah

Comment

hahaha had the pie flurry last night with smartie and apple pie. All i can say is why did i try it. Most amazing, addicting thing i've ever had in my life

Comment

ur welcome ahahhaahhaha its F$CKING sweet eh man ahahah ..mmmmm

Comment

haha far too sweet, i'll probably be having at least 1 more today, ThX for the recipe lol

Comment

hhahah no worries dude..i PMed yu dude check that out ahah

Comment

Working...
                        X