No announcement yet.

R32 GTR Part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need everything A/C related. Lines from the firewall all the way up front. Can you shoot me a pm with a deal for it all? getting the car back Wed and was told I need a bracket for the P/S Pump. will find out which one and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_Sawatzki View Post
      I dont have any of that, 98% of this car is gone. just minor trim pieces and little things nobody wants left in my buddies garage.
      1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
      1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
      i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

interior

Do you still have the interior pieces that go around the small rear windows?

Comment

I'm looking for:
          -The piece of trim that goes around the radio and HVAC controls
          -The piece of trim the fits around the passanger door handle
          -The Bonnet/ Hood release pull handle and cable
          -The two Rubber grommets the sit on top of the radiator to stabalize it.
          -The little clip that secures the hood prop when getting ready to close the hood.
          -The piece of trunk tim on the passanger side that covers up where the jack is stored.
          -5 of the little round plastic things that hold down the door sills.
          -The GTR badge on the trunk (if you are willing to seperate that from the trunk)
          -The plastic trim piece that sits at the front of the engine bay in front of the radiator and covers the open area aroung the boonet/hood release. I believe it may be called a "slam Panel".
          -Lastly, a drivers side A-pillar pod if you had one in your car. I am looking for one that holds two 2-1/16" gauges.

Comment

Hey, any chance you have this plastic piece by the gas pedal available?

Comment

I he doesn't I might gtrsoarer
              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Still got the ets ecu module???

Comment

Still got the triple gauge and front strut bar?
                  1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

Could I take the driver side lower rear quarter panel off you?

Comment

Any intercoolee piping?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_Sawatzki View Post
                        I dont have any of that, 98% of this car is gone. just minor trim pieces and little things nobody wants left in my buddies garage.
                        dont have anything guys - this car is long gone
                        1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
                        1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
                        i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

Working...
                        X