rb25 aftermarket exhaust manifold wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rb25 aftermarket exhaust manifold wanted

I'm looking to buy a different exhaust mani for my skyline, something like an hks cast one or a full race one but send me what you got, I'm also looking for 800ish cc injectors too. Thanks, I'm in the Calgary area so if your in Alberta I could look to meet you. Thanks

there is a group buy that is going to go on for 6boost manifolds, they are made to spec, whatever flange you need etc, and by far is good quality. check out the group buy page and see if your interested

Comment

Ok thanks man

Comment

If your looking for good quality items for this piece contact Joe from powerhouse racing a sponsor on here
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

How did you miss the "Want to Buy" section? Maybe a mod will move your post there since many sponsors frequent that section to drum up sales...

Just sayin.
          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

give autodream a call. they have a fabricator in house now that is making custom manifolds that are legit!!!!!
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

serious about autodream? any idea on how much and the quality? they are just down the street from me

Comment

i can get u a tubular side mount factory replacement

Or you can go to top mount style manifold

I can do either of them for $185USD + $40USD shipping to your door direct from godspeed.

Comment

ok thanks guys, right now im not sure that autodream can even make me up a exhaust manifold because they said now theyre trying to replicate the sr20 mani's.

Comment

Working...
                  X