Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone selling these body parts? Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone selling these body parts? Please help!

Hey everyone, my 1991 R32 GTR was backed into in a parking lot and the guy wants to go through insurance (No idea why) Anyways, I need help sourcing three parts, price doesn't matter, sooner the better. The three parts:

Front lip on hood (Some call it a 'Duck Bill' or something?)
    Front vent section
    Right N1 duct lining. (Bumper can be repaired)

Does anyone have these parts for sale or know where I can source them? Any help is really appreciated. Thx everyone!

wrong section
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

you already posted in the right section.. then you post in the wrong section?
      bah.
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

from what i can see if the bumper can be repaired i can't see why the other 2 peices can't....

Comment

If the guy backed into you, then you require:
          New N1 bumper!
          New vents
          New lip

HOSE that sucker

*When the bumper was pushed in did it bend any fins on your fmic?

Comment

No it wasn't hit hard enough for any dmg tithe FMIC, too bad though haha

Comment

Rhdjapan should be able to help with all those needs. I can see if I can find any of these local for you! But yes I would get new if I were you.

Bumper:
              RHDJapan offers the best quality performance parts made in Japan including Nismo, Mugen, Defi, Spoon, Cusco, Tomei, HKS and other JDM brands.

Or get the do luck, but this bumper is very similar to original

Hood lip:
              RHDJapan offers the best quality performance parts made in Japan including Nismo, Mugen, Defi, Spoon, Cusco, Tomei, HKS and other JDM brands.

And if you get that bumper then you won't need the n1 ducts because they come with! If you need any other suppliers and parts let me know. Also now that Daryl is at right drive in Toronto, I'm sure he could help you out as these items shouldn't be that hard to get
              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Oh awesome, thx for the help, bud

Comment

No worries man. Glad I'm able to help. But like I said if you need anything further contact these guys, they can help you with anything you can ask for...... Daryl@rightdrive(sponsor), Adam@feastautoexport.com. I have personally dealt with both of them and was very satisfied. Rigtdrives my new source though because they are within driving distance
                  Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I'd go with Adam over RHDJapan.

Comment

I just bought a HICAS lock out bar from Adam at Feastc hasn't arrived yet so well how it looks when it gets here

Comment

Working...
                      X