Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Tein lower adjustable tension Rods -- For R32 and R33. $150.00 (Picture)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Tein lower adjustable tension Rods -- For R32 and R33. $150.00 (Picture)

Hey all.

Selling my set of used Tein Lower Tension Rods for $120.00. These rods are for adjusting castor.

I originally needed these parts for an adjustment needing to get done, however, I just had my Skyline adjusted at the shop with some other parts and long story short, I don't need these anymore.

I bought these from Feast Auto a month ago. They are used, in good condition and will fit any R32 and R33 model from what I understand. Trying to recoup my losses at this point.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

$120.00 -- Will ship for extra provided with a postal code.

PM me if interested. Thank you!
    Last edited by Trace; 03-16-2011, 08:23 AM. Reason: price change
    E-HR32 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS

Originally posted by ChasDuran
    They told me they had received complaints of a "rocket propelled something" terrorizing the area... I even ADMITTED it was me!

Bump.

They told me they had received complaints of a "rocket propelled something" terrorizing the area... I even ADMITTED it was me!

Comment

Bump. Price change to $130.00

Comment

Buuuump...

Comment

Bumpity

Comment

Price change to $120.00

Comment

Whack n a smack.

Comment

Working...
              X