Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Garrett GT3082R and Nissan OEM RB25 NEO Turbo

Hello all,

As the title says, I have for sale a brand new Garrett GT3082R turbo. I was only taken out of the box to get the housing ceramic coated. It has a 4" inlet 2.5" outlet compressor side. T3/T4 exhaust flange and 3.5" V-Band turbine outlet. Oil/water cooled ball bearing turbo with .70A/R. I purchased this turbo with the ceramic coating option for $2100.00+ shipping 2 yeas ago. My NEO build is now on hold, maybe even cancelled. My loss is your gain. Asking $1700.00 O.B.O. + shipping.

Next up is an OEM used RB25 NEO turbo. Not much to say on this item except it came from a 2001 R34 RB25DET NEO 6. I was told the motor only had 68,000 kms on it. I can not confirm mileage so the turbo is up for best offer only. This is a ceramic wheel turbo with a slight shaft play. SOLD. Buyer pays shipping though.

More picture available upon request. Also keep an eye out for more after-market parts coming soon for RB25 NEO.

Thank for looking.

Here's a link the link just in case.
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by IXION; 03-13-2011, 11:37 PM. Reason: payment received
    In our journey, we call "LIFE", we move forward from point A to point B. And along the way, we shall cherish the bumps and curves that are thrown at us, especially when we face them in our
    SKYLINE GT-R.

Pm'ed

Comment

Okay guys,

To make this sale fair on the NEO turbo for everyone, the first "I'll take it" gets it. Price has been set. SOLD + shipping. Pick up is free. Payment by cash, EMT or Paypal. Your choice.
      PAYMENT RECEIVED SUNDAY, 9:13 PM Calgary time
      Last edited by IXION; 03-13-2011, 11:41 PM. Reason: Sold item
      In our journey, we call "LIFE", we move forward from point A to point B. And along the way, we shall cherish the bumps and curves that are thrown at us, especially when we face them in our
      SKYLINE GT-R.

Comment

Ill Take it

Comment

Payment Sent at 11:13pm Sunday March 13/2011

Comment

LOL, awsome seller

Comment

Your item has shipped Turbo Crazy.
              SKYLINE GT-R.

Comment

Working...
              X