Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S Fully build RB26 Long Block. 0km SOLD!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S Fully build RB26 Long Block. 0km SOLD!!!!!!!

If this sells, Im getting out of an RB for my race car and going LS1. Due to the fact I can get roughly the same amount of power for half the price. Moving to BC hit the bank a bit, and since my cars not finished for this race season, I need to hold out for another year and focus on the chassis. Id keep it if I had the money. Next rb is going to be a 30.

Asking: $5500CAD Saves you time, effort and most likely, money.

I can ship at buyers expense.

RB26 Long block, includes:

-CP Pistons 86.5mm.
    -Eagle Rods.
    -ACL Bearings.
    -Nismo Thermostat.
    -Tomei Head gasket.
    -ARP head studs.
    -std water pump.
    -N1 Oil Pump.
    -One of my crank collars. .002 total clearance. Tight
    -New Nissan Idler, tensioner, Timing belt sprocket and shim, Timing belt, Intake Gaskets, valve seals, Oil pump gasket, Oil filter sandwich gasket, Rear main seal.
    -New BCPR7EIX
    -Head has had an overhaul: Valve job, total R&R, Decked, threads chased ect.
    -Aftermarket ADJ cam gears.
    -New paint on the block with new Frost plugs.
    -Block was Dipped, Tested, Decked, Chased, Bored out to suite the CP's, Crank polished, Castings grind and the rear drain machined.
    -Rotation assy fully balanced.
    -ITB's fully cleaned, checked, oiled.
    -Valve covers sandblasted and total R&R. New seal and oil filter catch cleaned.
    -Pictured with a GTS Filter sandwich. (oem oil cooler delete).
    -Runners between the ITB's and cyl head are modified with nipples to work with the Apexi D-Jetro Maps for the PFC.

This is a fully assembled LONG BLOCK.
    Everything machined and torqued to manufacture and Nissan Spec. Assy lube, Loctite, Permatex and ARP lube were used where necessary. Just slap on your turbo kit, fuel, sump and enjoy.

No Sump, no turbos and no ATI damper. I can make small exceptions on this deal, so call me or pm me to inquire if you have any questions or concerns. My number is in my sig. No lowballers or rude and useless comments. I can e-mail more high res pictures of this build if you are interested.

If this Long block sells I will have the parts below available as well. (Prices will be posted after only). Sorry, I cant make any sales or exceptions untill I sell the long block. They were suited to coincide with this build. Including:
    -Brand New HKS GT-SS turbo kit
    -ATI Damper.
    --10AN head drain/vent.
    -Clear cam gear cover.
    -Sard injectors, HKS rail, Sard Fuel reg.
    -RB25 trans. OS 1-3 gear set, Nismo twin coppermix pull with pull kit, Drive-shaft (will work in R32's), Braided clutch line, cable speedo conversion.
    -RWD RB26 Oil pan. Diff is cut off and axle tube removed. Welded shut. Drains modified larger and NEW Tomei Baffle kit. Sump is also Sandblasted and cleaned.
    -HKS FMIC hard piping RB26.
    -RB26 Alum Hard piping (custom).
    -D-Jetro Alum intakes with HPI Filters.
    -RB26 twin turbo downpipe.
    -Apexi PFC D-Jetro with 2MAPS and install kit with commander.
    -Catch can kit. Including: Separator and single primary with drain back.
    -GREX 13 row oil cooler/relocation kit for RB26. Mint shape. Suited for passenger side cooler relocation.

Everything I have here will give you an easy over 400whp and built to take it HARD all day long. Short block can take much much more. But you guys know whats up.

Everything located in Coquitlam area. Can be seen.

Last edited by jdms13rhd; 06-21-2011, 07:11 PM.
    ALLEN PETERSEN
    Number (604) 961-2449
    4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
    RB30`s for sale!

Who built it? Also I hope it's gonna hold more than 400hp lol there's 700hp cars with less mods
    No build thread.
    1991 nissan
    El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Definitely a nice setup and I'm sure it can handle slot more than 400whp he just said it could be driven hard at 400whp and last. I'm sure it's good for 700 if not a little more
      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I built it. Everything but machining.

Of course it could take 700hp. I would add the main stud kit and some head work and your there. This engine was built for a drift car and didnt need big power but reliability at higher rpm. RB26 RWD in a 2700lb does nicely even in stock form.

Forgot to mention a 1.4mm restrictor.
        ALLEN PETERSEN
        Number (604) 961-2449
        RB30`s for sale!

Comment

this is gorgeous. i just blew my rb20 and was going to build it the same way you did, just a big of head work as well. but i wish i had the money. i just started saving up for my rebuild, but i would rather get this. good job man.
          89 r32 sedan

Comment

Hey very intrested just waiting for a guy to get back to me about a donar car that it will be going into. I'm from Alberta so if I get the car how will I be able to get you the funds? Pay pal or bank transferr?Thnx

Comment

I have a guy from Alberta wanting this engine right now. He is pretty serious.

But in his case, being from Alberta, I am bringing it to him for $100. So same goes to anyone else. Going to be in Alberta for the beginning of July for a week. So I can also do other parts runs so others know.

I can always duplicate this engine fairly easily if anyone is interested. Once I get a couple engines lined up, then I binge.
              ALLEN PETERSEN
              Number (604) 961-2449
              RB30`s for sale!

Comment

I also dont mod the head if under 500hp. Its just not worth the dollar for result in the end. Thats why I kept this one stock and just add adjustable cam gears. I would rather spend a bit of cash on a meth kit and dyno time with the set up I have above and thats why I said a lil over 400whp since it was only a GT-SS kit. Then maybe pon cams to change the curve and high end if I wanted to finish it off. I see lots of guys getting big ass cams and port jobs when its overkill in my opinion. But not going to tell anyone how to spend their money. I just dont have lots of it so I have to choose my investments with more thought. Like I said, with all the parts above with this long block, makes for a nice solid build that can keep me competitive in drifting in Canada and has potential for different set ups if I ever wanted to make big power.
                ALLEN PETERSEN
                Number (604) 961-2449
                RB30`s for sale!

Comment

if you sell the engine allen i call dips on the hks fuel fail/ sard fpr
                  1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Okay well please let me know if this guy doesn't come through on the purchase, I have the cash in hand, thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Struik View Post
                      Okay well please let me know if this guy doesn't come through on the purchase, I have the cash in hand, thnx
                      I can give you second dibbs. This other guy got rod knock on the dyno a couple days ago, so this is perfect for him. He is just waiting for a shop to confirm the damage before he gives me a deposit. So its hard to say he will take it 100% till thats done and I have a deposit. Might be a good idea for you to pm me your number and full name anyways, so when I do find out I can call you right away.
                      ALLEN PETERSEN
                      Number (604) 961-2449
                      RB30`s for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                        if you sell the engine allen i call dips on the hks fuel fail/ sard fpr
                        Oh Jon, you were 2 min too late. I got a pm just before you posted asking the same thing. He wanted it for his rb25 tho, so we will see if he wants to do the conversion or not and then you can have second dibbs for sure
                        ALLEN PETERSEN
                        Number (604) 961-2449
                        RB30`s for sale!

Comment

Also just to remind people. I work a small JDM shop here in the lower mainland. So if anyone locally wants a similar build, its easy enough to get done for you. As well as other work to your skylines. My phone number is in my sig.
                          ALLEN PETERSEN
                          Number (604) 961-2449
                          RB30`s for sale!

Comment

would like to take the pfc off you...lemme know how much you want for it
                            gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

no!!!! well just for kicks wana pm me how much you want for it if he falls through. what size are the injectors? im guessing they are too small but i need the rail and fpr!
                              1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Working...
                              X