F/S : Custom intakes , turbos , coil packs , cams , cam gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S : Custom intakes , turbos , coil packs , cams , cam gears

All these parts came off of my 1990 BNR32 with 67,000kms on the clock. I can provide as many pictures as you like if you PM your details.

Custom air intakes (turbo elbows,piping,clamps,blue couplers and almost new filters)
    $275 - I bought these a few months ago from a Member on here for $275 but recently I was able to obtain some 3" titanium tubing that's already heat treated( from work out of 1 of our evaporators) so iv designed a custom intake on CAD so won't be using these.

OEM turbos $250
    Had 67,000kms, ran stock boost my car still had the boost restrictor in it when I bought it. There is a little shaft play but no leakes and worked perfectly for me

OEM RB26 cams and cam gears $120
    Look to be in good shape had no issues when they were in my car.

6 OEM coil packs - recently read a thread on how to check these so I can at the buyers request. Open to offers I don't know what they are worth

I also have a "welded" twin turbo charge pipe, it's painted black and has the divider welded in the center. This is a inexpensive mod that you really notice instantly ! I'd like $140 since that's what just the labour usually costs.

Power Enterprise timing belt $140
    It's a Kevlar belt made to handle whatever power you throw at it, they claim it will handle 1100hp on their website. Brand new still in the box
    Last edited by evilgtr; 09-16-2011, 10:12 PM.
    "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Coils sold.

Comment

timing belt is BNIB or sealled bag ?
      A BIRD ON YOUR HAND ** **** ON YOUR WRIST

Comment

It didn't come in a bag just the box taped up. It's brand new.

Comment

Also have a brand new still in the box Engine damper, its the small shock style that mounts on the shock tower then bolts to the front on top of the motor. I was going to use but it wont fit now Iv got to many things in the way

Comment

Bump
            Sorry for not getting back to some of you, still have these items let me know what you need

Comment

email me pictures of custom intakes everything included? elmomafia@GMAIL.COM

Comment

Working...
              X