Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its a sad sad day(but good if ur looking for oem!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a sad sad day(but good if ur looking for oem!)

well guys everyone take ur pick i got in a collision last week and after all is said and done my baby is needing to be parted out. it is a 89 GTR mainly stock under the hood except for a few minor upgrades such as intake and exhaust as for the interior i have a 6 point rollcage 2 sparco seats 2 4 point harness, a momo commander wheel and other then that again its pretty much all stock everything as for the exterior parts is ok minus the front left(skyline passenger) headlight,corner light,fender as well as the hood i have a brandnew never used front gtr replica bumper,

Pretty much if u need a part for ur skyline send me a pm and i will take it off and ship it to ya. for all those wondering i did not rearend someone i was in there blindspot and they lane changed right into me... the cops showed up didnt care about a 20 year olds statement or my friend who was with me at the time instead they believed the man driving the car who hit me as well as the "wittness" behind me who by chance knew the man who hit me(they told me this before the cop showed up but once the cop got there they had never before me) the cop then accused me and my friend of lieing and charged me with careless driving.

im not in a huge rush to sell it all but i will be selling what ever somebody wants. send me a pm and ill get back to you!

and dont worry next summer i will be buying a new skyline and will be back to spending every cent i have on it haha but until then i will be driving my stupid 2002 330c that is mearly a m3 replica no power just alot of flash ..

also not really related but points and excop or w.e does any1 know which of these companies are good if there is one in particular that tends to stand out?
    "thats thats a pretty nice car does it go .5 past lightspeed tho? my gtr does."

damn id be mad if that happened to me

Comment

oh no !! please pm me some pics of my old car sorry about your luck dude.

Comment

Where do you live B.C.? Sorry to hear about your car.

Comment

So the hood is in good condition? How much are you looking to get and is it black? Also, how much for the cage? Send me a PM if you want.
          1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
          1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
          2003 Lexus LS430
          1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

Window seals?
            Jordie Lewis
            1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

sorry didnt mean to come off as a ****. its a shitty situation. i hope it doesnt deter you from getting another car.
              Jordie Lewis
              1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

rear side window interior trim?
                “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Man, I never even knew you were around.
                  Pm will be sent.

Comment

center console trim pm me
                    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Entire front end body parts. PM me prices. Especially the hood/bumper.

Thanks !!
                      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Take that ticket to court

Comment

It doesn't sound that bad, y stirp it then?
                          1991 skyline GTR
                          1969 corvette
                          1989 cavalier Z24
                          1991 skyline GTR
                          1985 VW scirocco

Comment

you have a PM !

Comment

why part it ??? pics! that car, especially with that paint colour, is too nice to kill off man...
                              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                              X